Okafor Uchenna Victor, popularly known as Mr Real, is a Nigerian musician, He is a well known singer, songwriter, entertainer, stage performer and a recording art from Lagos State Nigeria. Mr Real has an estimated net worth of $500,000 as of the time of this post in 2020.
Mr. Real has been around the music industry for quite a while now, his work as a singer is well appreciated by his teaming fan in and across the country.
Quick Insight To Mr Real Profile
- Name: Okafor Uchenna Victor
- Known as: Mr Real
- Age: His age is currently under review
- State Of Origin: Anambra State
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Up Time: 2002 Till Date
- Source Of Income: Music Producing And show
- Record Label: Sony Music
- Marriage: Not Much is known about his personal life
- Net Worth: $500,000 Dollars
Mr Real Biography
Mr Real was born on September 8 in Abule Egba Area of Lagos State, Nigeria, to parents from Okija, Anambra State. He gained prominence after releasing the street anthem “Legbegbe”. He signed a recording deal with Sony Music Entertainment Africa in 2018. Mr Real Previous Name was Real Self before he changed it to Mr Real.
Mr Real Career
Mr Real started off his music career at a very tender age, He formally joined a Plantashun Boiz cover band while he was in secondary school . His musical influences include 2face Idibia and South African music group, Uhuru.
Mr Real has been in the industry for many years before he luckily rise to limelight, he started out as a producer in 2002. He also had his first recording with Terry G in 2006 on the song “Kakaraka” and the video was shot by Akin Alabi, though the song wasn’t successful.
Today he has become highly sought after and has already done collaborations with the likes of D’Banj, Slimcase, CDQ, Mr Eazi, Falz, Klever Jay, Jaywon, Small Doctor, Zoro Swagbag, Solidstar and others.
Mr Real Record Label
He started out without a record label but in April 2018 landed a recording deal with Sony Music Entertainment Africa. Other artists signed on Sony Music include the likes of D’Banj, Tekno, Davido and Tiwa Savage.
Mr Real Hits Singles
- Legbebe by Mr Real Features Idowest, Oba Dice, Kelvin Chuks-2017
- Overload by Mr Real Features Mr Eazi & Slimcase
- Allow me By Mr Real Features Solidstar
- Kunta Kunte – DJ Lambo
- Normal Level – DJ Nana & Zoro
- Issa Banger – DBanj
- Masun – Jaywon, Idowest & Ichaba
- Balu – CDQ & Idowest
- Sisi – DJ Neptune, Pasuma & Small Doctor
- Upandan – Zoro Swagbag
Mr Real Awards
- In 2018 Mr Real won Hottest Single of the year in Nigeria Entertainment Awards
- In 2018 Mr Real was Nominated for Best Street-Hop Artiste in Headies Awards
Mr Real Net Worth
Mr Real is currently one of the richest and the most influential artists in Nigeria Music scene, with an estimated net worth of $500,000 Dollars
Instagram – @mr_realgram
Twitter – Mr Real_Legbegbe