Wizkid Net Worth: WizKid who has a net worth of $30 million dollars, is a Nigerian singer, Songwriter, entertainer, stage performer and a recording artists. The Grammy Award winner and ojuelgba singer is best known for his musical prowess, a unique style of music which fan easily get identified with, earning him fan base across the globe.
Wizkid is talented and a versatile Nigerian singer, He’s currently one of the richest, biggest artists in the Nigerian Music industry. His major contender is Davido.
In 2009, he signed a record deal with Empire Mates Entertainment (E.M.E). He rose to prominence in 2010 with the release of the song ‘Holla at Your Boy’ from his debut studio album, Superstar (2011).”
- Name: Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun
- Known as: Wizkid
- Age: He is currently 30 years old
- State Of Origin: Lagos State Nigeria
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Up Time: 2009 till date
- Source Of Income: singer, star boy clothing line
- Record Label: Star Boy Records
- Marriage: N/A
- Wizkid Net Worth: $30 Million Dollars
Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun who is professionally known as Wizkid, was born on the 16th of July, 1990, in Lagos, Nigeria, He is currently 30 Years old as of the time of this post in 2020. His family stays in Surulere, Lagos State, Nigeria. While his father is a Sunni Muslim, his mother is a Christian belonging to a Pentecostal denomination.
He completed his primary and secondary education at Surulere, where he obtained his first school leaving certificate and his West African Senior School Citizenship Certificate, in Lagos Nigeria. He was interested in music from his early childhood but his family did not support him to pursue music as a full-time career.
Wzkid Musical Career
According him He started recording music at the age of 11 and managed to release a collaborative album with the Glorious Five, a group he and a couple of his church friends formed.
He signed a record deal with Empire Mates Entertainment (E.M.E) in 2009.
He rose to prominence after releasing “Holla at Your Boy”, the lead single from his debut studio album Superstar (2011). “Tease Me/Bad Guys”, “Don’t Dull”, “Love My Baby”, “Pakurumo” and “Oluwa Lo Ni” were also released as singles from the Superstar album.
In February 2014, Wizkid became the first ever Nigerian musician to have over 1 million followers on Twitter.
Ayo, his self-titled second studio album, was released in September 2014. It was supported by six singles: “Jaiye Jaiye”, “On Top Your Matter”, “One Question”, “Joy”, “Bombay” and “Show You the Money”. He left E.M.E after his contract expired.
WizKid net worth And Biography
On March 5, 2013, he announced his decision to establish his own record label, ‘Star Boy Entertainment.’ In the same year, he signed endorsement deals with mobile network MTN and beer company Guinness.
WizKid net worth And Biography
In 2016, Wizkid achieved international recognition following his collaboration with Drake on the global hit, “One Dance”, which reached number one in 15 countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, Canada and Australia.
Here are some of the best highlights of his career:
- Caro (Song, 2014)
- Ayo (Album, 2014)
- Manya (Song, 2017)
- Fake Love (Song, 2018)
Wizkid Musical Albums
- Superstar (2011)
- Ayo (2014)
- Sounds from the Other Side (2017)
Compilation albums and EPs
- Empire Mates State of Mind (with EME) (2012)
- Soundman Vol. 1 (2019)
WizKid net worth is estimated to be $30 Million dollars.
- In 2012, Wizkid signed a one-year endorsement deal with Pepsi reportedly worth 350,000 U.S dollars. He travelled to Beirut, Lebanon with Tiwa Savage for a Pepsi commercial shoot.
- On 28 May 2013, Premium Times reported that he signed a one-year deal with MTN Nigeria. The newspaper also reported that Wizkid’s Pepsi contract was renewed for two additional years.
- In November 2013, Wizkid signed an endorsement deal with Guinness for the Guinness World of More concert, held at the Eko Convention Centre of the Eko Hotel and Suites in Victoria Island, Lagos.
- In June 2015, Pulse Nigeria reported that Wizkid ditched MTN and signed a ₦128 million deal with GLO.
- In 2019 Wizkid has large sum of $3million which is equivalent to 1 billion naira (N1billion) from endorsement deal he signed with United Bank for Africa (UBA).
Wizkid 2021 Grammy Award.
The star boy boss, wizkid, attained a new height in his musical career on 14th of March 2021, after he becomes a Grammy Award winner for his Beyoncé, assisted music, Blue Ivy & WizKid won Best Music Video for “Brown Skin Girl” at the Premiere Ceremony of the 63rd GRAMMY Awards.
Wizkid Net Worth
Wizkid Net Worth: Wizkid is currently one of the richest and the most influential artist in Nigeria, with an estimated net worth of $30 million Dollar.
Aside music, his earning are from different sources, Ranging from his endorsement deals with different companies, advertisements as well as his clothing line.