Mercy Eke who has a net worth of $500,000 dollars, is a Nigerian media personality, actress, video vixen and entrepreneur from Imo State.
She become Famous after she won season 4 of Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) Reality show in 2019, becoming the first woman to win the reality show.
Her fan also refer to her as mercy Lambo because of her love for Lamborghini. On March 14, 2020, Eke received the Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Award for Best Dressed Female.
On this post we will give you all the appropriate information you need to know about Mercy Eke’s Profile, Please keep reading, don’t hesitate to contact us via the comment box, in case of any irregularities or for additional information to make this post more detailed.
Quick Insight To Mercy Eke’s Profile
- Full Name: Mercy Eke
- Birth Date: 29 September 1993
- Birth Place:Imo State Nigeria
- Nick Name: Mercy Eke or Lambo
- Religion: Christian
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Ethnicity: Igbo
- Education: She Graduated in Imo state University
- Horoscope: N/A
- Father’s Name: Updating Soon
- Mother’s Name: Updating Soon
- Siblings: Updating Soon
- Age: She’s Currently 27 years old
- Height: N/A
- Weight: N/A
- Shoe Size :N/A
- Hair Color:Black
- Eye Color : Brown
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Marital Status: Not Married
- Children: N/A
- Profession:Social Media Personality, Brand Ambassador
- Stats: Active
- Net Worth:500,000 Dollars
- Salary: Updating Soon
- Social Media: Instagram, Twitter
Mercy Eke Biography
Mercy Eke who was born 29 September 1993, she is a native of Imo State, She attended Egbu Girls Secondary School in Owerri, After her secondary school education, she preceded to Imo state University where she obtains her BSc. in Business administration in 2014. Eke appeared as a vixen in the music video for Davido and Ichaba’s single “Baby Mama”.
She also appeared in the music video for Airboy’s song “Nawo Nawo”. Eke auditioned for Big Brother Naija four times before becoming a contestant.
Mercy Eke Career
Before her appearance in Big Brother Naija 4th Reality (#BBNajia) show she was already a business woman (fashion business to be precise)
Eke entered the Big Brother Naija house on 30 June 2019. She was announced as the winner in October 2019, becoming the first woman to win the show. upon her winning when she was Interviewed, she said she was going to use the money to expand her already existing fashion business.
After winning season 4 of Big Brother Naija, Eke became an ambassador and influencer for various brands and organizations. In 2020, she made her acting debut in the Nollywood film Fate of Alakada. Eke has also appeared in short comedy skits alongside a few Nigerian comedians.
8th April 2020, Eke announced the launch of a joint Reality Show with Ex Big Brother Naija Housemate, Ike Onyema, tagged “Mercy and Ike”. The reality TV show from Africa Magic delves into the journey of Mercy and Ike’s relationship.
Mercy Eke Feud With Cubana Chief Priest
Cubana Chief Priest was one of Mercy Eke’s biggest sponsors at 2019 BBN. When the show was at its twilight, he stated that he owed Mercy five eye-watering endorsement deals when she left the house, whether she won it or not. Luckily for Mercy, she emerged the winner of the Pepper Dem edition of BBN and went home with a ₦30Million cash prize, plus a brand new G80 SUV, a full set of home electronic appliances, an all-expense-paid trip for two to Dubai as well as another trip for two to watch a European Cup final of choice. Cubana Chief Priest was among the strongest supporters of Mercy while she was in the house. The business mogul campaigned for mercy Lambo with huge amount of money that everyone assumed brought about Mercy’s victory.
However, on winning the reality TV show, the relationship between the two of them hit the rocks after he deleted all her photos from his Instagram page and unfollowed her when the star got an invalid Moet Hennessey endorsement deal. According to the rumors, Cubana Chief Priest demanded a favor from mercy, which she couldn’t meet up. This provoked the club owner that felt his efforts were not appreciated. However, recently the enmity between them seems to have become a thing of the past as they were reportedly seen having a nice time at the Cubana Yacht party, held in Dubai.
Mercy Eke Endorsement deals
- Mercy Eke has signed partnership deal with Vodka brand Ciroc in 2019
- Mercy Eke is also a brand ambassador to Mr.Taxi an e_popular Motorbike Taxi Company in 2019
- Mercy Eke is also a brand ambassador to Royal hair international.
- Mercy Eke is also a brand ambassador to waist-trainer and protein shake company mapia tea
- Mercy Eke also signed deal with Royal electronics.
- Mercy Eke is also the brand ambassador for Just Furniture a brand which seated in Ikeja Lagos Nigeria 2019.
- In 2019, Mercy also signed an endorsement deal to become an ambassador for the sanitry brand craft method.
- In 2020, Mercy Eke signed an endorsement deal with “Unique Motors” to become their ambassador.
Mercy Eke Net Worth
From Mercy Eke numerous endorsement deals, appearance in Nollywood and her personal business which she run, Mercy Eke net worth is estimated to be $550,000 dollars.
Mercy Eke Movies
- 4th Big Brother Reality show 2019
- fate of Alakanda film 2020
- Mercy and Ike Reality Show 2020
Thank you very much reading Mercy Eke Net Worth And Biography to the end, please do share this friends and family on Various social media platforms within your reach and don’t forget to revisit this page in case of any updates.