Lilian Afegbai Net Worth And Biography.
Lilian Afegbai Net Worth: Lilian Afegbai is a Nigerian TV and Social Media personality, a forner BBNaija 2014 Housemates, actress and an established movie producer who’s the CEO @EEP Entertain ment which is her own movie production company.
Lilian Afegbai net worth is currently estimated at $1 million dollars placing her among the richest entertainer in Nigeria as of 2020. In 2018 she won the Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards (AMVCA) for Indigenous movie of the Year for her production debut Bound in 2018.
Lilian Afegbai Profile
- Name: Lilian Afegbai
- Birth Date: 11th November, 1991
- Birth Place: Edo State
- Age: 29 Years Old
- State Of Origin: Edo State
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Stats: Active
- Source Of Income: Actress, Brand Ambassador and a Movie producer
- Net Worth: $1 Million Dollars
- Religion: Christianity
- Ethnicity: Nigerian
- Education: Benson Idahosa University
- Siblings: Updating soon
- Height: 5 meters 4 inches
- Weight: 68 kg
- Shoe Size: N/A
- Hair Color : Dark
- Eye Color: Dark Blue
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Marital Status: Not Married
- Children: N/A
- Salary: Updating Soon
- Social Media: Active on Instagram, Twitter
Lilian Afegbai Biography
Lilian Afegbai is renown movie producer, social media personality, former Big Brother Naija Housemate and brand influencer, She was born on 11th, November, 1991, in Edo, State, South southern Nigeria.
Lilian’s mother Carol Afegbai, is a of CSP of Police, who was once accused of killing a 500l University Of Benin Student. Lilian had all her education in Benin.
She had her primary school education at Our Ladies of Apostles, Benin. She attended Word of Faith secondary school, where she obtains her West African Senior Citizenship Certificate. She proceeded to obtain a degree in accounting from the prestigious Benson Idahosa University, Benin Edo State, Nigeria.
Lilian Afegbai Career.
Lilian Afegbai career started when she participated in Big Brother Africa show in 2014. Later on, She featured in the 2015 film Road to yesterday. She featured as herself in a short film Pepper soup. She appeared on Mnet’s tv series Do good as Venice the blogger 2015/2016. She co-produced the movie Dark Past.
Soon Lilian Afegbai started her own entertainment company EEP entertainment. She debuted as a producer with the movie Bound, which featured celebrities Rita Dominic, Enyinna Nwigwe, Joyce Kalu and Prince Nwafor and others.
Lilian Afegbai Afegbai Awards
- In 2017, Lilian Afegbai won Most Promising Actress from City People Entertainment Awards for herself.
- In 2018, She won Best Indigenous Movie Of the Year at Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards also
- In 2018, She won yet another Awards, Most Fashionable Celebrity of the Year from Lamode Magazine “The Green October Event”.
Lilian Afegbai Net Worth.
Lilian Afegbai is currently one of the richest and most influential actress/producers in Nigeria, With an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars.