How do I force my Apple Watch to unpair without my phone?
How To Unpair Apple Watch without iPhone
- Put your Apple Watch on its charger.
- Press and hold the side button as if you were going to power it down.
- Do a firm press on the POWER OFF slider and let go.
- Tap Erase all content and settings.
How do I unpair my watch from my lost phone?
How do I disconnect my Apple Watch from another phone?
How do I manually pair my Apple Watch?
Apple Watch – Manually Pair
- On the Apple Watch, press and hold the. Side button. …
- On your iPhone, tap the Watch app icon .
- Tap. …
- Tap. …
- On the Watch, tap the. …
- On the iPhone, tap the Apple Watch that corresponds to the name displayed on your Apple Watch.
- On the iPhone, enter the 6-digit code that is displayed on the Watch.
Why can’t I unpair my Apple Watch?
If you can’t unpair the Apple Watch because you don’t have the iPhone that it’s paired with, you can erase the watch. … Open the Settings app on your watch, then tap General > Reset. Tap Erase All Content and Settings, then tap again to confirm. Wait for the watch to unpair.
Do I have to unpair my Apple watch before pairing a new one?
Whether you want to pair your Apple Watch with a new phone, or plan on upgrading to the best Apple Watch, you’re going to need to unpair your Apple Watch from your current iPhone, back up its data, and disable Activation Lock so that it can be set up again.
How do I remove my Apple watch from my account?
- On a computer, go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Go to Find My iPhone.
- Select All Devices, then click your Apple Watch.
- Click Erase Apple Watch. Select Next until the device is erased.
- Click the remove button next to your Apple Watch.
How do you remove Apple watch from iPhone?
- Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and tap the My Watch tab.
- Tap your watch’s name at the top of the screen, then tap the information button .
- Tap Unpair Apple Watch. …
- Enter your Apple ID password to turn off Activation Lock. …
- Tap again to confirm.
Can you remove activation lock without previous owner?
Go to “Find My iPhone > All Devices” and select the device to remove/unlock. Step 3. Click “Erase [device]” and after erasing, click “Remove from Account”. Once the above steps are complete, the activation lock will be removed and you can use your own Apple ID.
How long does it take to unpair an Apple Watch?
Then you’ll get a prompt asking for your Apple ID password to be able to continue. From here, your Apple Watch and iPhone will start to disconnect and this may take up to 10 minutes or so depending on how much data you have on your wristwear.
How do I bypass Apple activation lock on Apple Watch?
As the original owner of the device, and having access to the iPhone that the Apple Watch was paired with, the original owner can simply unpair the Watch from their iPhone. This will remove the activation lock from an iOS device. They will need access to the Apple Watch app on their iPhones.
What does iCloud bypass mean?
Attempting an iCloud unlock bypass allows Apple fans to get around the Apple activation lock if a phone is lost, stolen, or if a previous user’s iCloud account is still linked to the device.
What happens when you reset your Apple Watch?
If it isn’t already obvious, resetting your Apple Watch back to factory settings will erase everything on it, including music, data, settings, messages, and everything else, and install a fresh version of watchOS. After erasing all content and settings, you will have to pair your Apple Watch again with your iPhone.
Does resetting Apple Watch delete activity?
Historic Health and Activity data is stored on your iPhone, not on your Apple Watch, so will not be lost.
How do you hard reset an Apple Watch?
How to Hard Reset Apple Watch
- Hold down the side button and Digital Crown at the same time. The Digital Crown is the rotating button located on the side of the device.
- Keep holding these two buttons down until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.