What causes flat nipples?
An inverted or retracted nipple is often congenital, meaning it has been present since birth. This can occur in both females and males. In most cases, it affects both sides. It results from tight connective tissue or issues with the ductal system connecting to the nipple.
How can I permanently fix my flat nipples?
Treatments For Flat Or Inverted Nipples, and Techniques To Make Latching Easier
- Breast Shells.
- Breast Pump or Modified Syringe.
- Products Designed to Lengthen and Evert Nipples.
- Nipple Stimulation Before Feedings.
- Pulling Back on the Breast Tissue During Latch-on.
- Reverse Pressure Softening.