How do I contact Google customer support?
You can look for answers in our help center or contact our support agents by phone, chat, or email.
Contact our support team
- In the top left corner, tap Menu. Contact us.
- Choose the issue you need help with.
- Select a contact option from the list.
Can I speak to someone at Gmail?
Chat with the live persons of Google:
You can also chat with the live persons of Google in case you are not able to reach them over the phone call. They will chat with you once you drop a message in the chat box. After that, the Google live person will provide you hand-to-hand resolution to the issues.
How do I contact Google support by email?
Help & Support
- Google HQ. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. (650) 253-0000. See all locations.
- Careers at Google. Learn more about our teams and job openings. Explore jobs.
- Press. If you are a member of the press, email us at email@example.com. Visit our blog.
Can you contact Google to recover Gmail account?
Avoid account & password recovery services
For your security, you can‘t call Google for help to sign into your account. We don’t work with any service that claims to provide account or password support. Do not give out your passwords or verification codes.
Can not Recover Gmail account?
I have no access to my recovery email, phone, or any other option
- Go to the Google Account Recovery page.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- If you are asked to enter the last password you remember, click I don’t know.
- Click Verify your identity which is located under all of the other options.
Does Google have a customer service number?
Yes, you can call Google. Google’s customer support number is 1-855-836-1987. And don’t go calling other “Google” help numbers you find online; many are scams.
How can I log into my Gmail account without verification?
Open the Google Account Settings > Security > 2-Step Verification and click on the Turn off button. Enter Google account password and click Enter to verify. That’s it, this will deactivate 2-step verification allowing you to log in through any device without needing verification code.
How can I access my Gmail account without phone verification?
You can log in to your Gmail account if you lose your phone by either having your mobile carrier move (or “port”) your mobile number to a replacement device so you’ll receive verification codes there, or use an alternate means of recovery that you set up beforehand, such as an alternate email address you have access to
How can I access my Gmail account?
Use Gmail to access your Google Account
- Go to the sign in page of the product (for Google Accounts it is myaccount.google.com).
- Enter your Gmail username (everything that appears before ‘@gmail.com’).
- Enter your password.
How can I verify my Gmail account?
Sign in to your email to verify your account
- While you’re creating your account, you’ll get an email from Google. Open the email and find the verification code.
- To finish creating your account, enter the verification code when prompted.
How can I access another Gmail account?
Click on the cog icon in the top right hand corner of your inbox and go to settings. Select the Accounts tab and scroll down to the Grant access to your account section. Click on the Add another account link and add the Google email address of the person you would like to access your Gmail account.
Can I change my Gmail account address?
Create a new email address
If you want to change your email address, sign up for a new address. After you sign up for a new address, you can transfer emails and contacts from your old address to the new one. If you believe someone created a Gmail address using your trademarked name, contact them to resolve the issue.
How can I rename my Gmail account?
Important: You can’t change your name from the Gmail app.
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings. See all settings.
- Click the Accounts and Import or Accounts tab.
- Under “Send mail as,” click Edit info.
- Enter the name you want to show when you send messages.
- At the bottom, click Save changes.
Can I change my Gmail address without creating a new account?
You can‘t change your username or the actual email address. You can only change the name associated with the account.
How to Change Your Gmail Name Without Creating a New Email Address
- Step 1: Open Gmail and go to settings.
- Step 2: Go to the Accounts tab.
- Step 3: Edit your info.
How do I terminate my Gmail account?
Step 3: Delete your account
- Go to myaccount.google.com.
- At the left, click Data and personalization.
- Scroll to “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data.”
- Click Delete a service or your account.
- Click Delete your account.
How do I delete an email address?
What happens when you delete a Gmail account?
If you delete your Google account, you‘ll lose access to data across a number of sites. If you use an Android smartphone, you will also lose access to any contacts linked to this account, as well as any data that is backed up using Android Backup services. Finally, you will also lose the username permanently.
How do I delete old email addresses in Gmail?
How to delete an email address from Gmail
- Start typing either your contact’s name or email address in the Search bar at the top. Click the contact record.
- From the drop-down menu, select Delete. Click Delete.
- Now, when you compose an email message and start typing in the To: field, your changes should be reflected.
How do I delete old email addresses?
Go to your Google account settings page (to make sure you’re logged into under the correct username, click the profile icon in the upper right corner). Select “Data and personalization” from the far-left menu. Scroll to “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data” and select “Delete a service or your account.”
Can you permanently delete an email address?
You can also delete your email account on Android, using a web browser like Chrome, but deleting it on desktop is more convenient.
How can you change your email address?
- Step 1: Check if you can change it. On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account. At the top, tap Personal info.
- Step 2: Change it. Next to your email address, select Edit . Enter the new email address for your account.
Can you redirect emails to a new email address?
Click on the Mail section, and then head to ‘Forwarding‘. In here you‘ll need to select the ‘Start Forwarding‘ option. Just enter a new email address and your messages will be automatically sent on as soon as they arrive in your Outlook inbox. Take note of the ‘Keep a copy of forwarded messages’ option in here as well.
How often do you change your email address?
The Direct Marketing Association (DMA) found that email addresses are changing at a rate of 31 per cent per year. The official findings of the survey, conducted independently by NFO, will be revealed next week at the DMA’s 85th annual conference.