How do you take the radio out of a 2013 Hyundai Sonata?
How do you take the radio out of a 2006 Hyundai Sonata?
How do you take the radio out of a 2009 Hyundai Sonata?
How do I remove my Hyundai car stereo?
PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
- Step 1: Remove the glovebox ‘stops’ …
- Step 2: Remove the stereo’s plastic surround. …
- Step 3: Pull out the rear 3-pin connector. …
- Step 4: Release the front retaining clips. …
- Step 5: Remove the player. …
- Installing a replacement player.
How do you remove the radio from a 2007 Hyundai Sonata?
How do you take the radio out of a 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe?
How do you remove a Hyundai Coupe radio?
How do you remove a factory car stereo?
How to Remove a Factory Car Stereo
- Locate the screws that hold the dash plate in place. Then, use the appropriate screwdriver to remove them by turning them counterclockwise until they come out of the holes. …
- Remove the stereo bolts. …
- Put your hand behind the stereo and grasp the antenna wire. …
- Disconnect the power.
How do you take the radio out of a Hyundai Accent?
How do you remove the center console on a Hyundai Tiburon?
Remove dash console around shift boot by reaching in and under edge of hole around the shift boot and pulling up. The console should unlatch and lift easily.
How do you take the radio out of a 2007 Hyundai Tiburon?
Does 2008 Tiburon GS Bluetooth?
Notes: No CD or DVD Player. Plays Bluetooth/USB, MP3, WAV, AVI, FM/AM. USB, AV, Rear Camera, Steering Wheel Control Input.
How do you remove the radio from a hyundai sonata