Drake Net Worth
- Drake Forbes Net Worth 2020
- Drake Net Worth in Dollars
- Drake has an estimated net worth of $180 million and was ranked No. 5 on Forbes’ list of the richest rappers in 2019
- Drake is also the youngest on the list Richest Rappers by 10 years.
- The artist has won Grammy awards for his music, but his business ventures span way beyond the recording studio. He co-runs October’s Very Own — an umbrella company for his clothing line, record label, and radio station — is an ambassador for the NBA’sToronto Raptors, and has quite the real estate portfolio.
- He’s currently No. 3 on Forbes highest-paid acts in Hip Hop raking in $75 million in 2019. From his start as an actor on “Degrassi: The Next Generation” to his current status as a hip hop icon, here’s how Drake made his millions and what he’s been spending it all on since.
Drake Forbes Net Worth And Biography
Aubrey “Drake” Graham is a Canadian rapper, singer, songwriter, and actor from Toronto. He initially gained recognition when he starred in the teen drama series, Degrassi: The Next Generation, and pursued rapping from there, According to forbes ranking, Drake has a net worth of $180 million dollars.
Aubrey Graham was born in Toronto, Ontario on the 24th of October, 1986. His parents split up when he was only 5 years old, and Drake lived with his mother in Toronto. His father was a drummer and moved to Memphis after the divorce to find work.
Drake’s mother was Jewish, and so he attended a Jewish day school and had a Bar Mitzvah ceremony. Drake was often bullied in school for his racial and religious background, and he eventually dropped out of school.
Drake Forbes Net Worth
Drake is currently one of the richest and the most successful rappers in the World, with an estimated net worth of $180 million dollars,