- RCCG Pastor, son and daughter drown inside a pool in spain_why he was on family vacation.
- A Nigerian pastor and his two children reportedly died in a drowning incidence in Spain – Gabriel Diya and his 16-year-old son reportedly drowned after they jumped in a pool to save his 9-year-old daughter – The incidence reportedly occurred on December 24 in Spain Currently trending on social media is the tragic passing of a Nigerian pastor and his two children (a boy and a girl) in Spain on the eve of Christmas, 2019. Identified as Gabriel Diya, the 52-year-old pastor of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, his 16-year-old son, Praise Emmanuel and 9-year-old daughter, Comfort, drowned inside the swimming pool in the Costa del Sol resort in Southern Spain on December 24.
- The pastor was on a family vacation with his wife and their children. Unfortunately, his daughter Comfort got into difficulty while playing in one of the 21 swimming pools in the resort.
- Diya and his teenage son jumped in to try to save her but also struggled in the water. Despite poolside attempts to resuscitate them, all three died at the scene
- His wife, Olubunmi, who was with them prayed fervently as CPR was performed on her husband and children. Sadly, they were all confirmed dead by the doctors.