How to reset a locked ipod
How do you factory reset a locked iPod?
Restore your iPod touch
- Locate your iPod touch on your computer. When you see the option to Restore or Update, choose Restore. The Finder or iTunes will download software for your iPod touch.
- Wait for the process to finish. Then set up and use your iPod touch.
How do I reset my iPod to factory settings without the passcode or computer?
What is the process to reset iPod touch without a computer? If you do not have a computer that can help you to factory reset iPod touch then you can reset the iPod touch manually. To reset you have to simply hold the “Sleep/Wake” key along with the Home down button for nearly about 10 seconds.
How do you unlock a locked iPod?
According to Apple, if you have forgotten the code, you can unlock the iPod by doing the following: Connect your iPod to the primary computer you use it with (the first one iPod synced with), and open iTunes. When you disconnect iPod from the computer, it will no longer be locked.
How do I unlock my iPod without the passcode?
How do you reset an iPod touch 5th generation without password or iTunes?
Question: Q: Is there a way to reset iPod 5th generation without connecting to Itunes
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button.
- Press and hold on the Home button.
- Keep holding both buttons until the display turns off and back on with Apple logo on it.
How do I master reset my iPod touch?
Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home button until the screen turns off. Then wait a few seconds for your device to restart. Still need help? Plug your iPod into power, then try again.
How do you bypass a iPod touch password without a computer?
How do you reset a locked iPod touch 5th generation?
Turn off the device: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red slider appears, then slide the slider. Wait for the device to turn off. While pressing and holding the Home button, reconnect the USB cable to the device. The device should turn on.
How do you reset an iPod 5th generation?
How do you wipe out an iPod?
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. You need to enter your Apple ID and password. If asked for your device passcode or restrictions passcode, you will need to enter it, and then tap Erase [device name]. And you’re done!
How do I clear my iPod touch to sell it?
You may want to remove all settings and information before you sell your old iPod touch online. To erase your iPod, do the following: Tap Erase All Content and Settings, in Settings > General > Reset > Erase all Content and Settings. Wait for a few minutes.
How do I wipe my old iPod classic?
How do I restore my iPod classic to factory settings without iTunes?
Common Solution: Format iPod touch Without iTunes
- Hold the Home Menu and Sleep buttons at the same time until the iPod restarts and the Apple logo appears.
- If your iPod boots, go into the Settings: General > Reset. There you will find several settings to reset the iPod.
Leave a Reply