You can delete folders in Yahoo Mail through the “Folders” list in your inbox sidebar.
- When you delete a folder in Yahoo Mail, it will not ask you to confirm the deletion, so make sure you want to trash the folder.
Email inboxes can get disorganized pretty quickly, especially if you’re getting dozens of emails a day.
Fortunately, these days, many email clients have features that assist you in organizing your inbox. One of the most popular of these features is the folder system. Mainly, the folder system categorizes your emails so that you can keep them separate from one another and find them easily when you need them. Yahoo Mail is one such email client that lets you organize emails in folders.
If you’ve created a folder in Yahoo Mail and decide you no longer need that folder to organize your emails, there’s a solution for that too: you can delete the folder.
Here’s how to do it.
How to delete folders in Yahoo Mail
1. Log in to Yahoo Mail on your desktop or laptop.
2. In your inbox’s left sidebar, scroll down until you see a section titled “Folders.”
3. Hover your mouse’s cursor over the folder you want to delete.
4. Click the small downwards pointing gray arrow next to the folder’s name.
5. Click “Delete.”
6. You will receive a small notification of the folder’s deletion located at the top of your inbox.
Leave a Comment