How do I change privacy settings on Facebook app?
On any Facebook page, tap the three horizontal lines on the lower right of the screen (on an iPhone) or the upper right (on an Android). Scroll to and tap “Settings & Privacy” > “Privacy Shortcuts” > “Review a few important privacy settings” You’ll be walked through the same privacy issues as on the web version.
How do you change who can see your posts on Facebook?
To change who can see all your past posts at one time:
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- In the left column, click Privacy.
- Next to Limit the audience for posts you’ve shared with friends of friends or Public?, click Limit Past Posts.
- Click Limit Past Posts, then click Limit Past Posts to confirm.
How do I restrict my Facebook profile from the public?
Click the “Who can look up your profile by name or contact info?” drop-down menu and select “Friends of Friends” or “Friends” to limit the people who can view your Facebook profile. This hides your profile from being visible in public searches on Facebook or from search engines like Google.
How do I make my facebook private to non Friends 2020?
To change who can see your activity including future posts, past posts, as well as people, pages, and lists you follow, tap on the relevant option under “Your activity.” In the dropdown menu that appears, change your option to “Only me” so that it is completely private.
How do I control who sees my Facebook profile?
How do I control who can see my contact info on my Facebook
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click About and click Contact and Basic Info in the left menu.
- Next to each piece of contact info, you can use the audience selector to adjust who you share it with.
How do I manage my privacy on Facebook?
How to change your Facebook privacy settings
- Open your General Account Settings page and select Privacy in the top left.
- From there, you’ll be able to see who has access to what you post. If your privacy settings have never been changed, only your current Facebook friends will be able to see your posts.
- Click Edit to customize your posting privacy settings.
Can someone tell if I look at their Facebook page a lot?
No, Facebook doesn’t tell people that you’ve seen their profile. Third-party apps also can‘t provide this functionality. If you come across an app that claims to offer this ability, please report the app.
How do you set Facebook so you can’t be searched?
First visit the Facebook privacy page and scroll down to “Apps and Websites.” Next, scroll down to “Public Search” and click on “Edit Settings”. Next up, simply uncheck the check box next to “Enable public search.” Now you‘re done!