‘Why is Yahoo Mail not working?’: 5 ways to fix Yahoo Mail if it freezes or won’t send emails.
When Yahoo Mail stops working, it’s likely due to one of a few simple errors. Like most email clients, Yahoo Mail isn’t perfect.
If you’re having difficulty with Yahoo Mail on your Mac or PC and suspect something is wrong, follow our brief troubleshooting guide here to fix the issue.
How to fix Yahoo Mail when it’s not working
Before you do anything else, if you have an ad blocker installed, try disabling it and refreshing the page. Ad blocking software can sometimes stop websites from loading correctly.
If the problem persists, find your problem in the guide below and try the matching troubleshooting method.
If the Yahoo Mail website is very slow, or the buttons and menus aren’t working
It’s possible that the issue is with your internet browser. If you’re on a desktop or laptop, make sure you’re using a Yahoo-compatible browser — either Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge — and that your browser has installed its most recent update.
There might also be an issue with your internet connection. Try running a speed test, and check to see if other websites are just as slow. If they are, get closer to your router, or try resetting it.
Clearing your internet browser’s cache may help as well. If you’re using a mobile device, make sure you’re using the Yahoo Mail app and that it has the most recent update installed.
If you’re having trouble signing in
Have you ever logged into Yahoo Mail on this device before? If not, there might be an issue.
If it’s a new computer or mobile device, and you’re using Yahoo Mail on it for the first time, you’ll be asked to verify your information. If you’ve made too many unsuccessful login attempts, your account may lock for 12 hours before you’re allowed to sign in again.
If you’re worried that your account may have been hacked, select the “Forgot Password” option and change your password immediately.
If you’re unable to send emails
You might just be making some small mistakes.
Emails that have sent successfully will appear in your “Sent” folder, so check that first. If it’s there, it’s been sent.
If the email isn’t there, check your “Drafts” folder — maybe you didn’t actually send the email like you thought you did.
Double-check the spelling of the recipient’s email address to make sure you’ve sent it to the right person. Also make sure that you haven’t blocked their address.
Lastly, ask the recipient to check their own Spam folder, filters, and blocked addresses list to ensure that your email didn’t hit any walls on its way to them.
If you’re unable to receive emails
Try sending a blank email to yourself to verify if the issue is with your account, or with the account of the person who’s trying to email you.
Check your Spam folder, filters, and blocked addresses list to make sure the sender’s email didn’t get blocked on its way to you.
If nothing seems amiss, ask the sender to verify that they spelled your email address correctly.
How to put lyrics on your Instagram story along with a snippet of a song
You can share up to 15 seconds of your favorite songs and put the lyrics on your Instagram story for your followers to enjoy for the next 24 hours.
After you’ve added a photo or video to your Instagram story, swipe up on the screen and select “Music” to add a particular song and its lyrics, which you can customize the display of.
Since 2016, Instagram has allowed users the option to create Instagram stories and share them for 24 hours with followers, similar to Snapchat. Instagram stories also allow users to create polls and share music from various platforms, such as SoundCloud and Spotify.
However, earlier this year, Instagram announced that users can now add the lyrics to their favorite songs to their Instagram story as well. Here’s how to do it.
How to put lyrics on your Instagram story
1. Launch the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android phone.
2. On the home screen of Instagram, click your profile picture in the top-left corner to add (or create) an Instagram story.
3. Add a picture (or video) you want to feature with the music lyrics.
4. Before you publish the story, swipe up and select “Music.” If you do not see it on your screen, tap on the search bar and type “Music.”
5. Select a song you wish to add the lyrics from to your Instagram story. You can scroll through the songs suggested to you, or tap the search bar and search for a song.
6. After you select the song, choose a snippet of the song and the corresponding lyrics will appear. You can feature up to 15 seconds of the song and the lyrics from the timestamp will appear on the screen.
- For songs that have lyrics available, you’ll have four different lyric-formatting options to choose from by tapping any of the available “A” icons.
7. After you select the snippet of the song, press “Done” in the top right-hand corner of the screen and proceed to position or resize the lyrics as you’d like, then upload the story.
7 ways to fix your iPhone when it has no service
When your iPhone has no service, there are several ways you can try to fix it. The quickest fixes include restarting your iPhone , turning Airplane Mode on and off, and checking your coverage area.
When you’re in a remote area, it makes sense that your iPhone’s service would be a little unreliable.
However, if you’re in a densely populated area or a big metropolis, seeing the dreaded “No Service” notification on the top of your iPhone’s screen can be perplexing at best and downright frustrating at worst.
If you find yourself with no service on your iPhone and are unsure how to fix it, there are a few things you can try all on your own before having to head to your nearest Genius Bar for help from Apple themselves.
Here are a few things you can try.
Check your coverage area
First and foremost, you need to make sure that you’re in an area where your iPhone’s service provider has cell towers to provide you coverage. If you’re certain that you are, you can try toggling your data on and off by following these steps:
1. On your iPhone’s home screen, tap the Settings app.
2. Locate and tap Mobile Data and toggle it on and off by tapping the green lever bar. When the bar is green, mobile data is enabled; when it’s gray, it’s not. Sometimes turning this option on and off could be enough to help your iPhone find service.
Note that if you’re traveling internationally, you’ll need to enable international roaming by tapping Mobile Data Options in the Mobile Data section, and ensure that it reads Roaming On.
Check that your carrier settings are up to date
Carrier settings contain important data about your selected network that allow you to make calls, check voicemails, and use data. Ensuring that these settings are up to date is important, especially if you’re struggling with no service.
1. Connect to a cell phone or WiFi network of your choice.
2. To check that your carrier settings are up to date, tap the Settings menu on your iPhone’s home screen.
3. In the Settings menu, tap General and then About. Should an update be available, you’ll be able to do so from this screen. Note that iPhones generally prompt you when new carrier settings become available, but it never hurts to check manually just to be sure.
Restart your iPhone
Sometimes simply restarting your iPhone is enough to restore service. The reasoning behind this isn’t totally understood, but hey, that’s technology. We don’t necessarily need to know how it works, only that it does!
If you’re unsure how to restart your iPhone, methods for each model can be found in our article, ” How to restart and force-restart any iPhone model .”
Turn Airplane Mode on and off
Toggle your iPhone’s Airplane Mode on and off by swiping up from your home screen to reveal the Control Center and tapping on the Airplane Mode icon, which is represented by a plane inside a circle.
When the icon is yellow, Airplane Mode is enabled; when it’s grayed out, it’s disabled.
Take the SIM card out and put it back in
Pretty self-explanatoryby removing the SIM card and then putting it back in, your phone may be able to reconnect with your service provider to restore service on your phone so that you can make calls and use data again (as well as anything else you use your phone’s mobile network for).
Removing the SIM card momentarily also gives you a chance to see if there’s any damage. If there is, you should contact your carrier for a new one. You should also ensure that the inserted SIM card works with your iPhone , especially if you transferred it from another device.
For more information, here’s how to remove the SIM card on your iPhone .
Update your iPhones iOS
Ensure your iPhone’s iOS is up to date. You can check which version you’re currently running by tapping the Settings app on your iPhone , then clicking on General and Software Update.
Should a new version be available, you’ll see a notification in the form of a number within a red circle.
Contact your carrier network or Apple Support
Contact your carrier to ensure that the network isn’t experiencing outages, that your account is in good standing and your service operational, and that your iPhone isn’t blocked from sending or receiving data.
If none of these methods work, reach out to Apple Support for further help.
How to set up an Outlook email account on your iPhone in the Mail app
You can easily set up an Outlook email account on your iPhone in the Mail app.
You can also choose which functionalities to share between your Outlook account and iPhone, including contacts, calendars, reminders, and more.
Your iPhone’s standard Mail app is the quickest and easiest way to receive and send emails from your phone.
Fortunately, it’s easy to add most email addresses to your Mail app, including Outlook, which is one of the most popular softwares for business email accounts.
Here’s how to do it.
1. Tap on Settings.
2. Scroll down to and tap on “Password & Accounts” (it should be about halfway down the page).
3. Tap on “Add Account.”
4. This will take you to a screen with several of the most popular email applications listed. Tap on outlook.com.
5. A new screen will ask you to type in your Outlook email and password.
6. It will then ask if you want to give the app access to your account. Click “yes” to activate email functionality. This will allow for a seamless integration of calendars and contacts with your Mail app, and also allow you to send and receive emails using your Mail app.
7. You can choose what you wish to share — including email, contacts, calendars, reminders, and notes. You can adjust these settings later on, too.
8. Tap on “Save” in the right corner of the box to confirm your settings.
9. Outlook should now show up in “Passwords and Accounts.”
10. Now go back to your home screen and tap on your Mail app. You should see Outlook listed in your mailboxes.
Entertainment/Net Worth2 months ago
Rema Net Worth 2023, Age And Biography
Entertainment/Net Worth3 months ago
Obi Cubana Net Worth 2023 And Biography
Entertainment/Net Worth3 months ago
Davido Net Worth And Biography.
Entertainment/Net Worth3 months ago
Burna Boy Net Worth 2023, Age Height, Girlfriend And Biography.
Entertainment1 week ago
Angel Number 6666 Meaning
Games2 months ago
Origins of Gambling Addiction in the African Region.