Travis Scott is an American rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer who has a net worth of $50 million. He is one of the highest-paid and most popular rappers in the world. He is also notable for his relationship with Kylie Jenner. In a touring year Travis can easily earn $40 – $60 million total from his various endeavors.
Travis Scott Net Worth
- Travis Scott is a singer, lyricist, and producer who collaborates with brands across food, fashion, and entertainment.
- Scott collaborated with McDonald’s in September 2020 to make the Travis Scott meal.
- The deal also included Cactus Jack shirts for employees, McDonald’s-themed merch, and a commercial starring the rapper.
- Cactus Jack is Scott’s record label.
- The hip-hop artist’s partnership with McDonald’s is just the latest example of his ability to combine music, fashion, and well-known brands.
- Travis Scott is an American rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer who has a net worth of $50 million
Scott Early Life
Jacques Berman Webster II, known professionally as Travis Scott, was born in Houston, Texas. He lived with his grandmother in South Park, Houston, a high-crime area, until age six. He then moved to Missouri City, a middle-class suburb southwest of Houston, to live with his parents. He graduated from Elkins High School and enrolled at the University of Texas San Antonio, eventually dropping out his sophomore year to pursue a music career.
Scott formed music duo “The Graduates” with longtime friend Christ Holloway, releasing their untitled first EP on Myspace in 2008. In 2009 he formed the group “The Classmates” with schoolmate OG Chess, releasing two projects together. After dropping out of college, he moved to New York City, where he worked with friend Mike Waxx. Frustrated with a lack of progress, Scott moved to Los Angeles after spending only four months in NYC. In Los Angeles, he slept on a friend’s couch as he continued to produce music.
Travis Personal Life
In April 2017, Scott began dating reality television star and entrepreneur Kylie Jenner. Jenner gave birth to their daughter Stormi Webster on February 1, 2018. The couple separated in September 2019.
Travis Scott Net Worth
Travis Scott Net Worth: Travis Scott is currently one of the richest and the most influential singers in the world, with an estimated net worth of $50 million Dollars.