Who are the top richest men in Nigeria? i am sure you must have been wondering and thinking who the top wealthiest men in Nigeria are, in-facts that’s the major reason you land on this page. So we are not going to waste much of your time we will go further now to unleash the top richest men Nigeria.
#1 Aliko Dangote – Net Worth $16.9 Billion
Currently, the richest man in Nigeria and Africa, Aliko Dangote has a net worth of $16.9 Billion. He is the CEO of Dangote Group, producing cement, sugar, salt, spaghetti, and other business specializations.
A Maybach 57S Knight luxury: The Maybach 57S “Sir Maybach” gets three-piece 24-inch wheels. They measure 9.5 x 24 crawls at the front and 10 x 24 creeps at the back. The edges include a carbon fiber impact get done with a dark force covering and white pinstripes. Pirelli tires are fitted in size 285/30 R24 in general. This car costs up to $1 Million to acquire.
Bugatti Veyron: This car costs a whopping $2 Million to acquire. The Bugatti Veyron EB 16.4 is a mid-motor games vehicle, planned and created in Germany by the Bugatti Engineering GmbH and fabricated by the Bugatti Automobiles SAS in Molsheim, France.
Bentley Mulsanne: Underneath the Mulsanne’s lies a 6¾ liter, twin-turbocharged V8 motor which produces 506 bhp (377 kW/513 PS) at 4,200 RPM and up to 1,020 Nm (752 lb. ft) of force at 1,750 – 3,250 rpm.
#2 Mike Adenuga – Net Worth $6.3 Billion
He is the second richest man in Nigeria and the second richest man in Africa. He has a current net worth of $6.3 Billion.
He is the CEO of Globacoms, the second-largest telecoms operator in Nigeria. Some of his luxury cars in 2020 include a Bentley Continental GT, A Rolls Royce, A private and :
Mike Adenuga cars
– Audi A7: The Audi A7 has a 3.0-liter turbocharged V-6. Its air suspension incorporates versatile dampers that cover street flaws particularly well. Taking care of is certain, if not particularly vivacious.
– Mercedes-AMG G63: The G-Class of today is an elite street vehicle with enough extravagance highlights to make extravagance cars look like base models. In the engine of the 2020 G20 lies a 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 motor that is useful for 577 horsepower, and 627 lb-ft of torque.
#3 Abdulsamad Rabiu – Net Worth $5.5 Billion
He is the owner of BUA Cement Plc with a net worth of $5.5 Billion.
Some of the luxury cars he owns sitting in his garage are a Toyota Prado SUV, A Land Range Rover, and:
– A Mercedes-Benz G Wagon: The Mercedes-Benz G-Class has 1 Diesel Engine and 1 Petrol Engine on offer. The Diesel motor is 2925 cc while the Petrol motor is 3998 cc. It is accessible with the Automatic transmission. Contingent on the variation and fuel type the G-Class has a mileage of 8.13 kmpl. The G-Class is a 5 seater SUV and has a length of 4816 mm, a width of 1976 mm, and a wheelbase of 2850mm.
– Mercedes- Benz S-class: Force is provided by everything from a module half and half framework to a turbocharged V-12, making somewhere in the range of 362 and 621 strength horsepower. This makes the S-Class one of the uncommon vehicles that can be both a grand cruiser and a byway bruiser. While both front seats are remarkably agreeable and offer discretionary additional items like back rub usefulness and cooling, the back seat might be a much more wonderful spot to encounter the S-Class from, particularly in the rich Maybach structure. Four-way power pail situates, a force ottoman, twin amusement screens.
#4 Arthur Eze – Net Worth $5 Billion
The third richest man in Nigeria is Arthur Eze with a net worth of $5 billion. He is the owner of Atlas Oranto Petroleum and he is also from a royal family in Anambra State, Nigeria.
His car collection is quite unknown, but he is the owner of a:
Arthur Eze Rolls Royce 2019
– A 2019 Rolls Royce: The abilities of the 2019 Rolls-Royce Phantom are evidently great. This vehicle flaunts quiet tires that are intended to decrease lodge clamor significantly. Also Read Arthur Eze: Biography, Net Worth
#5 Cletus Ibeto – Net Worth $3.7 Billion
Coming forth as one of the richest men in Nigeria. He is the Chairman and Co-founder of Ibeto Group.
He has a net worth of $3.7 billion. Although he is one of the richest men in Nigeria, but he is not a public person, His cars include
- Rolls Royce
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
- Innoson IVM G40
- Toyota Hilux
#6 Femi Otedola – Net Worth $1.5 Billion
Femi Otedola is one of the richest men in Africa. Femi Otedola is a popular businessman in Nigeria, a philanthropist, a CEO, and an entrepreneur in all its making. He was born on the 4th of November 1962 in Ibadan, Oyo State into the family of Sir Michael Otedola. Sir Michael Otedola served as the Executive Governor of Lagos State from 1992 – 1993.
Femi Otedola Cars
Femi Otedola is married to Nana Otedola, who parent Florence Otedola (Dj Cuppy), Temi Otedola, Tolani Otedola, and Fewa Otedola.
Some of Femi Otedola’s luxury cars include:
- A Mercedes-Benz AMG G63 worth N73 million.
- A G-Wagon costing N53 million.
- A Mercedes SLR McLaren worth N250 million.
- A Rolls-Royce Phantom worth N162 million.
- BMW 6 series worth N30 million.
#7 Pascal Gabriel Dozie – Net Worth $1.4 Billion
Pascal G. Dozie is a Nigerian entrepreneur and businessman. He is the founder of Diamond Bank (acquired by Access Bank in December 2018) and also the chairman of Pan-Atlantic University. He is also the chairman at MTN Nigeria. His net worth is currently estimated to be $1.4 billion
#8 Folorunsho Alakija – Net Worth $1.1 Billion
Nigerian women also know how to make huge money. Folorunsho Alakija is amazing in different industries. She is involved in the fashion, oil, real estate, and printing industries. Alakija is ranked by Forbes as the richest woman in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $1.1 billion.
#9 Jimoh Ibrahim – Net Worth $1.1 Billion
Jimoh Ibrahim is CEO of Global Fleet Group a diversified conglomerate based in Nigeria, with business interests and subsidiaries in neighboring West African countries. He made his fortune in oil and gas, insurance, real estate, hospitality, and other industries. Ibrahim’s net worth is about $1.1 billion.
#10 Orji Uzor Kalu – Net Worth $1 Billion
Kalu is a Nigerian politician and the chairman of SLOK Holding and the Daily Sun and New Telegraph newspapers in Nigeria. He served as the Governor of Abia State, Nigeria from 29 May 1999 to 29 May 2007. He had even more money in the past but lost much of his wealth because of the drop in prices in real estate and oil. Kalu’s current net worth is estimated to be $ 1 billion. Kalu is the 6th Richest Politicians In Nigeria