Tekno Biography And Net Worth And Biography
Augustine Miles Kelechi, popularly known as Tekno, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, stage performer, dancer, entertainer, and a recording artist. Who has a net worth of $2.1 million dollars.
Tekno is best known for his unique genres of Afropop, Hip-Hop, and R&B. Tekno personality has make a big mark in the Nigeria music industry.
Quick Preview Of Tekno Profile
- Name: Augustine Miles Kelechi
- Age: He is currently 28 years old
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Occupation: Singer, song writer and a producer.
- Net Worth: $2.1 million dollar
- Record Label: Man Made Men Exit
Tekno Early Life
Augustine Miles Kelechi, best known by his stage name as Tekno, was born December 7 1992 in Bauchi State, Nigeria. He was born into a family of six , five boys and one girl. Kelechi is from Ivo Local Government Area, Ebonyi State. He was raised in several parts of the country including Nassarawa, Kaduna and Abuja due to the fact that his father was a member of the Nigerian Army. At the age of 8, Tekno Miles was enrolled in a music school where he learned and mastered the rudiments of playing the piano and guitar.
Teckno Biography and Net Worth 2020
Tekno Music Career And Success
Tekno Miles was first signed under K-Money Entertainment. His first single titled “Holiday”, was released under the imprint. With featured vocals from Davido, “Holiday” was positively accepted and gained massive airplay.
In 2012, Tekno Miles was spotted by renowned Nigerian comedian Julius Agwu at an event in Abuja, after Tekno Miles received a standing ovation following the performance of a song titled “Onye Ne Kwu”, his remix of Ice Prince’s “Oleku”. It was at the same event he met Iyanya and Ubi Franklyn, the manager of Made Men Music Group and they became friends. Ubi and Iyanya eventually encouraged Tekno Miles to move to Lagos to further his music career.
Tekno Awards And Nominations
- Best New Act of the Year, Nigeria Entertainment Award, 2014
- Best Pop Extra Video, 9th Nigeria Music Video Awards, 2015
- The Best New Act, MTV Africa Music Awards, 2016
- African Video Of The Year, MTV Africa Music Awards, 2016
Tekno Personal Life
Tekno is a young talented young man, he was in a relationship with a singer and dancer, Rachel Akosua Garton. Before They welcomed their first child in 2018.
Tekno Endorsement Deals
- Tekno Miles signed a contract with Communication giant MTN Nigeria
- He also signed endorsement with Sony Music which earned him 4 million dollars. This deal made him one of the highest paid Nigerian performers.
Tekno Net Worth
Tekno is currently one of the richest and the most influential artistes In Nigeria Music Industry with an estimated net worth of $2.1 million dollar