Lil Nas X Net Worth: Lil Nas X who has a net worth of $7 million dollars is an American rapper, singer, songwriter and a music entrepreneur. He gain public ovation for his single “Old Town Road,” which famously mixed rap and country genres together for a totally unique sound.
Lil Nas x Profile.
- Name: Montero Lamar Hill
- Known as: Lil Nas X
- Birth Date: April 9th of 1999
- Birth Place: Lithia Springs, Georgia
- Age: He is currently 23 years old
- State Of Origin: Lithia Springs, Georgia
- Nationality: American
- Up Time: Active
- Source Of Income: Singer, rapper and a stage performer
- Record Label: Several labels
- Marriage: Not yet married
- Net Worth: $7 Million Dollars
- Religion: Christianity
- Education: N/A
- Horoscope: N/A
- Siblings: Updating soon
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm)
- Weight: 71 kg (134 lbs)
- Shoe Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Marital Status: Not Married
- Girlfriend: N/A
- Children: N/A
- Salary: Updating Soon
- Social Media: Instagram, Twitter
- Agency: N/A
Lil Nas X Biography.
Montero Lamar Hill was born on April 9th of 1999 in Lithia Springs, Georgia. Raised just outside of Atlanta, Lil Nas X watched his parents divorce at the age of six. At the age of nine, he moved in with his father who lived in Austell, Georgia. He later stated that moving away from Atlanta helped him avoid “falling in with the wrong crowd.” As a young teen, Montero became quite passionate about internet memes.
Nas X admits that he spent most of his teen years alone and on the internet. During this period, he struggled to come to terms with his sexuality. By the age of 17, he had accepted that he was gay. After graduating from high school in 2017, Montero attended the University of West Georgia for one year before dropping out. During this period, he focused on a career in music, and he supported himself by working at restaurants and theme parks.