KUBECOIN recently secure it space in the crypto world, after it was announce and promoted on Coinmarketcap, this has left a lot of crypto fan searching the internet trying to know more about the coin. If you however belong to the set of people who are curious to know what KUBECOIN is and How and where to buy KUBECOIN, this article is for you without taking much of your time we will begin with
What is KUBECOIN And What Is It Used For?
KubeCoin is the cryptocurrency that aims to revolutionize the travel and leisure industries. It is universally adoptable through multi-brand platforms and is built on Cardano.
KubeCoin is a decentralized DeFi token that provides a high utility layer to the KubeSystem. It is aimed to be used for:
- Covering hotel, restaurant and leisure activity expenses in the real world using NFC.
- Earning rewards and discounts on our Kube Marketplace and that of our global premium partners.
- Exchanging the miles earned into rewards
- Rewarding our users and their friends through our referral program
- Ensuring there is a constant transactional flow of our coin
The KubeCoin EcoSystem includes:
- KubeCoin – Decentralized DeFi token which will revolutionize the travel and leisure industries.
- FlyKube – Surprise trips startup founded in 2017. The company operates in 7 of the biggest European markets, including Spain, France and Italy.
- EatKube – Surprise hospitality experience. It changes the way people experience dining out and takeaways with their friends and family.
- KubeBox – Coming soon.
- WowKube – Coming soon.
- Inkubator – Coming soon.
- NFT Platform – Coming soon.
How many KubeCoin tokens are in circulation?
KubeCoin launched the first phase of its presale on 27th September 2021, with 19.2M tokens released into the world. For the three phases of the presale, a total of 76.8M tokens were allocated. Overall, there will be a total of 480M tokens in circulation when all of them are minted. From this 480M, 16% will go to the presale, 10% to liquidity locked, 10% to the board, 10% to burn, 4% to help the ecosystem’s expansion, 36% to public offering and 14% to ICO.
Here is some more information about how the KubeCoins are allocated in the Innovators round:
Purchase limits: €100 min – €10K max and the Innovators round is 4% of the total supply of KubeCoin.
Who is the founder of KubeCoin?
KubeCoin was founded in Barcelona in 2021. Paolo Della Pepa, the CEO, had a vision to create a token that would become the main coin in the travel and leisure industries. As an investor of cryptocurrencies, Paolo knew that it was the future.
Due to the success of FlyKube and the potential of EatKube, expanding the Kube Ecosystem, which contains the 7 verticals, was the right thing to do. The surprise concept is modern, unique and also interests a lot of current travellers. This concept can be applied to many sectors such as leisure and entertainment.
Paolo has a very talented team of developers and designers, alongside the marketing department in order to promote the implementation of this token onto the other platforms from the Kube Ecosystem. Paolo and his team wanted to create something strong and substantial and that is what they have done.
Where And How To Buy KubeCoin?
In order to be able to invest, you must create an account on ON their official website www.kubecoin.org and complete the KYC verification. After your request has been approved, you can then invest and purchase some KubeCoin tokens.
Please Known that we will keep updating all our pages from time to time, so if you are not satisfy with the information we made available now, You can as well check back the page must have been updated at that time.