We have come up with a detailed guides on preparing your delicious Keto Birthday Cake, from choosing the right ingredients to serving the meal with your lovely and wonderful family. Let’s start with ingredients.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sweetener (such as Swerve, monk fruit, Lakanto, allulose, or erythritol)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup grapeseed oil, or avocado oil
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon hazelnut liquid stevia
- 1 teaspoon coffee extract
- 2 cups keto frosting, optional
- 1/4 cup keto chocolate shavings, optional
Gather the ingredients. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
Grease and line two 8 inche round cake pans with parchment paper.
Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, powdered sweetener, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl with a whisk or fork.
Add all of the remaining ingredients and whisk together until a thick batter is formed. It’s normal for coconut and almond flours to have lumps, especially when stored in the fridge. Whisk as much as needed to remove them, and don’t worry about over-mixing, as there’s no gluten in the recipe.
Divide batter between the prepared pans.
Bake for 35 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool completely before removing from the pan and cover with the chosen frosting, if using. Decorate with shaves of sugar-free chocolate, if using.
To ensure a smooth batter, sift the cocoa powder, baking soda, and baking powder through a sieve.