Kanye West Net Worth And Biography
We bring you Kanye West Net Worth: Kanye West who has a net worth of $1.8 billion dollars, is an American producer, rapper, fashion designer, and entrepreneur, as of this post Kanye West Net Worth is estimated at $1.8 billion dollars
Quick Facts To Back Kanye West Net Worth
- In 2019 According to Forbes Kanye West has surpassed Jay-Z to become the highest-paid hip-hop artist in the world
- Kanye West Net Worth Increased With an estimated $150 million in 2019 , which is almost double the approximately $81 million of Jay-Z increase in the same year.
- While West once said in an interview with forbes that he’s worth more than $3 billion dollars
- The majority of West’s fortune comes not only from his music, but from his footwear and apparel brand, Yeezy , which top $1.5 billion in sales in 2019, according to Forbes .
- The hip-hop artist spends his millions on luxury cars; lavish gifts for his wife, Kim Kardashian West , and their children; and an impressive real-estate portfolio that includes a $14 million Wyoming ranch.
- Rapper Kanye West’s net worth according to Forbes as of 2020 is $1.3 billion, However, Kanye West says his net worth as of 2020 is $3.3 billion. When combined with Kim Kardashian, the couple’s net worth is at $4.1 billion.
Who is Kanye West?
Kanye Omari West, 21-time Grammy award-winning rapper and music producer, was born in Atlanta, Georgia, on June 8, 1977. He began his career in the early 2000s as a producer for the record label Roc-A-Fella Records, before releasing his first solo rap album ‘The College Dropout’ in 2004.
Since then, West’s impressive discography has grown to include more than 10 albums and over 100 songs. In 2019, West was named the highest-paid hip-hop act in the world with over $150 million in income, according to Forbes.
West has also had a successful career as a fashion designer that began in 2007, when he collaborated with the streetwear brand A Bathing Ape to design a sneaker that featured his mascot — the ‘Dropout Bear’. Over the years, he has worked with a number of brands, including Nike and Louis Vuitton.
In 2015, West made waves in the fashion industry after he launched his apparel line ‘Yeezy’ in collaboration with German activewear brand Adidas.
West married reality TV star and businesswoman Kim Kardashian in 2014. The couple has four children — North, Saint, Chicago and Psalm.
In 2018, West revealed that he had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, and described his condition as a “superpower” in his song ‘Yikes’. The rapper spoke about the importance of understanding mental health issues, and said his own bipolar symptoms include feeling “hyper-paranoid” about his surroundings.
However, later that year, during a visit to the White House, West claimed he had been misdiagnosed with bipolar disorder, and was actually just “sleep-deprived”.
Kanye West Record Label
In 2004 Kanye founded the record label and production company G.O.O.D Music with Sony BMG. “G.O.O.D” is an acronym for “getting out our dreams.” G.O.O.D Music is a home to Artists like West himself, John Legend, Common, Big Sean, Pusha T, Q-Tip, Kacy Hill and Teyana Taylor.
Kanye West net worth
Kanye West is an American producer, rapper, fashion designer, and entrepreneur. Kanye gained widespread fame upon the release of his 2004 album The College Dropout.
Today he is one of the most successful and awarded musicians on the planet with 21 Grammy wins out of 69 nominations. In recent years he has pivoted away from music towards the business world. His Yeezy/Adidas partnership has earned West a sizable fortune.
- Kanye west is currently one of the richest and the most influential artist in the world, Kanye West’s net worth is estimated at $1.8 billion.
In 2019 Kanye has earned at least $100 million from his various endeavors. The vast majority of his earnings have come from royalties and other earnings related to his Yeezy brand and Adidas partnership.
Yeezy separately owns his own Yeezy apparel line outright 100% but earns a royalty on the sales which are reportedly north of $1.5 billion per year.
In assessing Kanye West’s net worth, we have considered the following assets and liabilities:
- Real estate assets = $120 million
- Music catalogue including G.O.O.D Music = $80 million
- Yeezy.com website = $100 million
- Value of Yeezy brand = $3 billion
- Other assets = $20 million
Total assets = $3.32 billion
Liabilities and other considerations = $100 million
West had an on-and-off relationship with designer Alexis Phifer that lasted from 2002 to 2008, and he dated model Amber Rose from 2008 to 2010. He began dating reality star Kim Kardashian in April 2012, and they were married in May 2014. Together, the couple have four children — North, Saint, Chicago and Psalm.
Kanye West’s net worth is $1.8 billion. He is arguably the most influential and the most sought after musical artist of the last several decades. He has also branched out to philanthropic efforts and a fashion empire through his Yeezy brand.