Jay-Z Net Worth And Biography
Jay-Z Net Worth: Jay-Z Jay Z who has a net worth of $1 billion dollar, was born Shawn Carter in Brooklyn, New York in December 1969, and he is currently 51 years old as of the time of writing this post. He was one of four children, and his mother raised the family alone after his father chose to leave them all and disappear. Jay grew up in the Marcy Houses.
Facts about Jay Z Net Worth
- Even in a year without a tour or album release, Jay-Z mints millions from his Armand de Brignac champagne and D’Ussé cognac.
- The Brooklyn-born rapper was crowned hip-hop’s first billionaire in 2019, thanks to a sprawling and diversified empire.
- Jay-Z’s assets range from entertainment company Roc Nation to a fine art collection including works by Jean-Michel Basquiat.
- Named after the housing project in which he grew up, his Marcy Venture Partners raised an $85 million fund in 2019, according to forbes
- Today, he has 14 No. 1 albums, all having reached the top of the Billboard 200, and 21 Grammy Awards.
- He previously ran a clothing line that he sold in 2007, entertainment company Roc Nation and sports management agency Roc Nation Sports.
- He owns or previously owned a stake in champagne brand Armand de Brignac, sports and entertainment complex Barclays Center, and music-streaming service Tidal, among others.
Jay-Z’s fortune holds flat at $1 billion nearly a year after Forbes first crowned him hip-hop’s first billionaire. He boasts an expansive kingdom encompassing spirits (his Armand de Brignac champagne and D’Ussé cognac), art (including work by Jean-Michel Basquiat), real estate (homes in Los Angeles, the Hamptons, Tribeca) and stakes in companies from Uber to Robinhood.
Birth Name: Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter
Other Names: Jay Z
Birth Date: December 1969
Birth Place: New York
Primary Residence: Los Angeles, Calif.
Age: 51 Years Old
Birth Nation: The United States Of America
Father: Updating Soon
Mother: Updating Soon
Source Of Income: Business
Net Worth: $1 Billion Dollars
Religion: updating Soon
Ethnicity: Black American
Education: Updating Soon
Siblings: He has 3 others Siblings
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 70 kg
Shoe Size: N/A
Hair Color : Dark
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Body Measurement: N/A
Marital Status: Married To Beyoncy
Children: one daughter
Salary: Updating Soon
Social Media: Instagram, Twitter
“For a young person growing up, he’s the guy to learn from,” Warren Buffett once said of the Brooklyn-born rapper.
Jay-Z Net Worth
Jay-Z is an American rapper, producer, songwriter and business man. As of the time of this post, Jay-Z’s net worth is estimated at $1 billion. Over the years Jay-Z has earned his net worth through his career in the music industry, and as an extremely successful entrepreneur. Jay has had an enormous amount of success in several industries. In any given year he earns $70-80 million. Between June 2018 and June 2019, he earned $81 million.
Jay-Z and his wife Beyonce Knowles have a combined net worth of $1.4 billion.
Jay-Z was first announced to be a billionaire by forbes in June 2019, his success so far is credited to a vast business empire that today includes record sales, touring, merchandise, endorsements and investments like Armand de Brignac champagne, Tidal and D’Usse cognac.
Jay Z Marriage With Beyonce
Jay-Z and Beyonce started dating in 2008, after Jay has appeared in numerous Beyonce musical work which includes; “03-Bonnie & Clyde,” as well as her hit single, “Crazy in Love,” and “That’s How You Like it. Currently Beyonce and Jay-Z are married. They welcomed their first child, Blue Ivy, on January 8th 2012. On June 13, 2017 Beyonce gave birth to twins, a daughter named Rumi and a son named Sir.
Leave a Reply