How do you write an invoice for dummies?
How to write an invoice:
- Indicate the date of the transaction.
- Write the name of the client or customer.
- Fill-up the specifics: Description/Particulars, Quantity, Price per Quantity, Total.
- Compute for the taxes incurred for the transaction.
- Compute for the Grand Total.
- Give the invoice to the client.
What do you say when you send an invoice?
It’s important to always be polite when sending an invoice to a client and in all other business communications related to payments. The wording of an invoice should be as clear as possible. Plainly state the invoice due date, amount owing and services provided.
How do you write a professional invoice?
How to create an invoice: step-by-step
- 1. Make your invoice look professional. The first step is to put your invoice together.
- Clearly mark your invoice.
- Add company name and information.
- Write a description of the goods or services you’re charging for.
- Don’t forget the dates.
- Add up the money owed.
- Mention payment terms.
How do you send an invoice by email?
Tips for how to write an invoice via email
- Include the invoice as an attachment. Don’t paste your invoice into the body of the email.
- Include all the important information in the subject line.
- Consider using an invoice template.
- Make sure your invoice includes everything the client needs to know.
How to write up an invoice