- Do Not Disturb silences your iPhone so you can have dinner, go to a movie, or sleep or work in peace.
- When in Do Not Disturb mode, all calls, texts, and notifications to your iPhone are stored silently. Your phone doesn’t make noise and the screen won’t light up as notifications arrive, though you can still check on notifications by turning the screen on manually.
- Here’s how you can turn on your iPhone ‘s Do Not Disturb mode manually or set it up with various features for scheduling purposes.
Thanks to our iPhones , we’re now hyper-aware of who is trying to communicate with us throughout the day. We see notifications for phone calls, text messages, social media mentions, and an exhausting list of pings from all sorts of apps and services.
Even if you mute your phone, you still see your screen light up with incoming notifications, making it hard to truly “check out” from the online world.
That’s why Apple offers Do Not Disturb, a mode that silences your iPhone completely (with some exceptions read on). When enabled, Do Not Disturb quiets all audible notifications and keeps the screen dark as well. Yes, the notifications are still coming in, and if you manually turn the screen on, you can see them. But left alone, the phone will give you a break from the online world.
There are two ways to use Do Not Disturb. You can switch it on at a moment’s notice, such as when you’re walking into a movie theater, or have it automatically turn on every day, such as at bedtime. See the two methods below.
Manually enable Do Not Disturb
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to pull up the Control Center. If you have an iPhone X or later, or have an iPad with iOS 12 or later, you should instead swipe down from the upper right corner of the screen to pull down the Control Center.
- Tap the Do Not Disturb icon. Do Not Disturb is now turned on and no notifications will bother you until you return to the Control Center and tap the icon to turn it off.
- If you want to further customize Do Not Disturb, deep press the icon when you turn it on. You’ll have three choices: To enable it for an hour, until the evening, or until you leave your current location. Dave Johnson/Business Insider
- Tap the Do Not Disturb button to instantly turn the feature on or deep press the button to get more scheduling options.
That’s all you need to do Do Not Disturb is now turned on. But there are a lot of ways to tweak what can sneak through the Do Not Disturb barrier, letting you see exactly how much you want. For details on how to do that, see Customizing Do Not Disturb below.
Automatically enable Do Not Disturb at a certain time every day
- Tap the Settings icon and then tap “Do Not Disturb.”
- Tap “Scheduled” to turn on the scheduling mode.
- Tap the From To option and set the time you want Do Not Disturb to begin and end every day. For example, you might want it to begin every evening at 10 PM and end in the morning at 7 AM. Tap Back to keep those changes. Dave Johnson/Business Insider
- Make any other changes to your Do Not Disturb Settings (see Customizing Do Not Disturb below) and then tap Settings to go back to the main Settings screen. It’s now scheduled to run daily.
Customizing Do Not Disturb
Your iPhone lets you tweak the Do Not Disturb feature in a lot of ways from the above scheduling page:
- Bedtime mode is Do Not Disturb on steroids. Turn it on and it’ll keep notifications off the lock screen all night, so if you turn on your phone, you still won’t see any notifications. (They’ll still be in the Notification Center if you absolutely must check them at 2AM.)
- The Silence section is where you can also choose how silent your phone should be. Choose between “Always” (the phone will always be silent when in Do Not Disturb mode) and “While iPhone is locked” (it will still make sound if the phone is turned on and in use).
- The Phone section lets you decide who the phone will ring through. You can choose to allow calls from “Everyone” (which, if we may editorialize for a moment, kind of defeats the purpose of Do Not Disturb), “No One,” or only people in your “Favorites.”
- Do Not Disturb While Driving lets you set Do Not Disturb to automatically activate, as you might guess, when driving. For that to work, you need a car with Bluetooth capabilities.
Finally, there is one other Do Not Disturb option. It’s called Emergency Bypass, and it resides in the Contacts app. If you enable Emergency Bypass for a specific contact, calls from that person will ring and vibrate even during Do Not Disturb times. To do that, open the desired contact in the Contacts app and tap “Ringtone.” On the Ringtone screen, turn on “Emergency Bypass.”
How to Increase The RAM Of Your Android Smartphone without rooting it
RAM is the most critical part of your Android Phone. It allows your Smartphone to work faster and smoother. RAM is the primary storage for your device. When you open an application, it is saved on RAM until you close the app or ultimately save the file on your memory card. More the applications began more the RAM is consumed. You must have sometimes observed your phone become hang. It is due to lots of apps are opened on your Smartphone.
If you have bigger RAM size then, you can do multitasking smoothly. You can see the RAM size by visiting on your phone settings. Usually, RAM size is an even number for example 1 GB and 2 GB. However, you can increase the RAM size with the help of your phone or Micro-SD card. You can expand the RAM size to your desired RAM size. Use your free space of Micro-SD card to increase RAM of your Android device.
How to Increase RAM of Android Phone without Root – Use Memory card/SD card
I will share easy and best method to increase RAM on Android mobile phone. Increase RAM of Android Phone without Root. Download free apps and increase RAM using MicroSD card. Increase Android Device RAM in Mobile Phone in few steps.
Open Google Play store and download ROEHSOFT RAM Expander (SWAP).
It is an application which uses your free space and changes into a working a RAM. You can also convert your open space into permanent RAM.
You can also download the free version which is similar to above application.
I would personally recommend you to buy the premium version of ROEHSOFT RAM Expander (SWAP). It has several prebuilt features. It automatically calculates the amount of storage needed for your RAM and does all work by doing one click. Whereas, in the free software. You need to do all the setting on your own.
After, installing ROEHSOFT RAM Expander (SWAP application on your Android Mobile phone.
Now, tap on Swap Active.
Now, it will create a swap file.
tap on Enable.
Now, tap on Active Swap.
Requirements to Increase Android phone RAM
You need a class 4 memory card. It is one of the latest Memory cards. You can see it here,class 4 Micro-SD card
Your Android device must be rooted.
You need a Computer/Laptop which can be connected to your Android device.
It is one of the risky methods. It can destroy all your stored files from MicroSD card. So, make sure you copy all the files from your Memory card.
Download Mini tool partition wizard on your Windows OS and install it.
Now, connect your MicroSD card to Computer/Laptop.
It will optimize your MicroSD card and provide your variety of space.
Now, create the partition on your memory card using Mini-tool.
Creat Fat32 which is similar we do on the computer.
Now, Assign about 1GB memory for the next partition.
Tap on Done.
Now, click on Make partition and select a primary partition.
Note: This time change the file system EXT2, EXT3 or EXT4.
Click on Apply changes to complete the partition process.
Increase Android phone RAM using a Rooted Android device
Now, insert your MicroSD card on a Rooted Android device
Now, Visit Google play store, and download Link2SD.
Install the application on your Android Phone.
Now, open the Link2SD and allow root permission by choosing a .ext partition.
Visit Google play store and download Swapper for Root application.
Now, Open Swapper for Root and increase Android Phone RAM as much you want.
Use Memory card/SD card
How to Start a Wholesale Massage Equipment Business
Wondering how to start a wholesale massage equipment business? Starting a business can be a daunting task. But with the right strategy, you can set up a successful wholesale massage equipment business.
In this article, we are going to discuss the right approach to start a massage equipment business.
Let’s start our discussion. First, we will talk about the growing trend of the massage business. Then we will discuss the simple steps to getting into the wholesale equipment business.
The Trend of a Massage Business
Massage plays a vital role in reducing stress levels and boosting mental health. With regular massage therapy, the immune system gets stronger, and physical fitness increases.
These are major reasons for the increasing trend of massage centers. These massage centers provide different massage therapies. It includes acupuncture, hot stone, Thai, Swedish, and many others.
Well, the increasing number of massage centers, boost the demand for massage equipment.
It is the perfect option for wholesale business. As the increasing demand means there will be higher sales and more profit margin.
Easy Steps to Start the Wholesale Equipment Business
Although all points are favorable to start a massage business. But a wrong step will turn all your efforts into failure. These are effective steps to start this business.
Conduct a Search and Make a Business Plan
First of all, there is a need to conduct initial research. Search all the massage therapies in trend.
Also, search for the equipment that is necessary for these massages. In addition, make complete research about your customers.
With this useful data, you can create a business plan. In a business plan decide your mission, your brand name, and other necessary essentials of your business.
Make financial and marketing strategies to streamline everything.
Select Location for Business
You need a warehouse to store all the massage equipment and also for administrative work.
Location matters a lot in the massage equipment business. It should be convenient both for suppliers and customers.
In the selected location, utilities like electricity, water, etc. should be available easily. The size of the warehouse totally depends on the size of your business.
In starting we recommend hiring a small place that can be expanded later on.
Now it turns to find suppliers for massage equipment. It can be tricky. The reason is that you have to visit different suppliers to find the required equipment. Following are basic massage equipment.
- Face covers
- Massage oils
- Massage gels
- Massage stones
These are a few massage equipment but you have to go to different manufacturers for example for blankets and massage oils you have to search for different suppliers.
Online browsing is the best way to find suitable suppliers.
Order and Maintain Inventory
Now time to purchase inventory. Wisely order massage equipment. Keep in mind the trending massage therapies. But according to these for example, if cupping therapy is in trend, then must buy cupping equipment.
The next thing that is important in maintaining stock is the tracking of inventory. Must use some software to keep an accurate track of the stock.
Ensure Online Presence
Never ignore the importance of online appearance in the massage equipment business. Either develop a website or join any online wholesale platform. Earn high profits by selling massage products in bulk.
When you offer online products that mean generating more sales with less effort.
Choose the Right Marketing Campaign
Plan a marketing strategy for your new massage equipment. In order to spread awareness rapidly, use digital marketing methods.
You have an option to use marketing tools. Furthermore, use social media for this purpose. Make attractive pages with the name of your massage equipment business. Give special offers for new customers to attract them.
We tried our best to provide you complete guidelines about starting a wholesale massage equipment business. You want to develop a strong base of wholesale massage products business, don’t ignore even a single step of the above guidelines.
Share your reviews about these steps and which one is most essential? Share your opinion with us.
How to delete a Facebook group on desktop or mobile
To delete a Facebook group, the group owner has to remove every member of a group and then leave the group.
Group owners are able to delete Facebook groups, whereas group admins are only able to archive a Facebook group (unless the owner leaves), so no new members will be able to join.
Facebook group owners can delete a group by first removing all members. Once the owner is the only person in a group, then they will have the option to delete it.
Group admins can archive a group, meaning that the group will no longer appear in Facebook search to non-members, and no new members can join. Admins can only delete a group if the original owner first leaves the group.
Here’s how to delete a group on Facebook .
How to delete a Facebook group using a web browser
1. Go to Facebook.com and navigate to “Groups” on the home page.
2. Select the group that you wish to delete.
3. Navigate to “Members” on the left side of the page.
How to Delete Facebook Group Desktop 3
4. Click the “More” button next to each member’s name and then select “Remove from Group.” Hit “Confirm.”
5. One all members are removed, select the “More” button next to your name. Select “Leave Group” and then “Leave and Delete.”
How to delete a Facebook group using the mobile app
1. Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android phone. Select the “Menu” tab and then select “Groups.”
How to Delete Facebook Group Mobile 1
2. Select “See All” next to “Your Groups,” and then select “See All” again underneath “Groups you Manage” to view all of your groups.
3. Open the group that you want to delete.
4. Tap on the name of the group, and then tap “See All” to view all of the members.
5. Tap on each person’s name and select “Remove Member” to remove them from the group.
6. Once everyone is deleted from the group, tap on your name and select “Leave Group.” Facebook will confirm that once you leave the group, the group will be deleted. Select “Leave and Delete.”
How to delete Facebook Group Mobile 6