How do the British spell schedule?
Is there two ways to spell schedule?
Other users have misspelled schedule as:
scheduale – 10.5% schedual – 9% schedu – 7.5% shedule – 5%
How do you say schedule in USA?
What is the verb for schedule?
scheduled; scheduling. Definition of schedule (Entry 2 of 2) transitive verb. 1 : to appoint, assign, or designate for a fixed time. 2a : to place in a schedule.
What type of word is schedule?
noun. a plan of procedure, usually written, for a proposed objective, especially with reference to the sequence of and time allotted for each item or operation necessary to its completion: The schedule allows three weeks for this stage.
What is daily schedule?
countable noun. A schedule is a plan that gives a list of events or tasks and the times at which each one should happen or be done.
How can you schedule your time effectively?
How to Schedule Your Time
- Step 1: Identify Available Time. Start by establishing the time you want to make available for your work.
- Step 2: Schedule Essential Actions. Next, block in the actions you absolutely must take to do a good job.
- Step 3: Schedule High-Priority Activities.
- Step 4: Schedule Contingency Time.
What is a good daily routine?
Find a healthy activity that relaxes you, and then set aside some time every day to do it as part of your daily routine. This could be journaling, reading an inspiring book, spending time with a pet, meditating, or simply taking a few minutes to remind yourself of everything that is going well in your life.
How do I start a routine?
How to Start a New Routine and Stick To It
- Decide what needs to be in your routine. Do you want to get more exercise or more alone time?
- Set small goals. Break each large goal into smaller goals.
- Layout a plan.
- Be consistent with time.
- Be prepared.
- Make it fun!
- Track your progress.
- Reward yourself.
Which habits are most useful?
I agree that exercise is a cornerstone habit that leads to a better life. Even for a few minutes every day, a habit of exercise is a guaranteed way to become healthier and stay healthy. On a similar note, people might argue that the best habit is hard work.
What are 5 good habits?
What follows is help and advice for building good, lifelong habits in four areas:
- Healthy eating.
- Regular physical activity.
- Staying safe and healthy.
- Healthy thinking.
What are the 7 healthy habits?
- Habit 1: Be Proactive® Focus and act on what they can control and influence, instead of what you can’t.
- Habit 2: Begin With the End in Mind®
- Habit 3: Put First Things First®
- Habit 4: Think Win-Win®
- Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood®
- Habit 6: Synergize®
- Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw®
What are the 7 habits in school?
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Kids.
- Be Proactive. I have a “Can Do” attitude.
- Begin With the End in Mind. I plan ahead and set goals.
- Put First Things First. I spend my time on things that are most important.
- Think Win-Win. I want everyone to be a success.
- Seek First to Understand.
- Sharpen the Saw.
What goes first first thing?
“Putting first things first means organizing and executing around your most important priorities. It is living and being driven by the principles you value most, not by the agendas and forces surrounding you.” Dr. Stephen R. Covey.
Do you do important things first?
The phrase “Do the most important thing first each day” is just a simple way of saying, “Give yourself a time and space to work on what is important to you each day.”
Why is putting first things first important?
Why is it important? Putting first things first is a really important component of good personal leadership. When this habit is practised, you are considering the impact of your actions on others, remaining disciplined and retaining personal integrity. When you put last things first, you can form negative habits.
Who said first things first?
Attributed to Goethe by Johannes Falk in “Goethe aus näherm persönlichen Umgange dargestellt”, 1832. Our struggle to put first things first can be characterized by the contrast between two powerful tools that direct us: the clock and the compass.