How do I send a voice recording via text?
Here’s what you have to do:
- Open up Messaging.
- Create a new message to a contact.
- Tap the paperclip icon.
- Tap Record audio (some devices will list this as Record voice)
- Tap the Record button on your voice recorder (again, this will vary) and record your message.
- When finished recording, tap the Stop button.
Can iPhone send audio messages?
One of the perks of using iMessage to chat with another iPhone user is that you can send audio messages in addition to text, emoji, and photos.
How do you send a voice message on iPhone 2020?
Send an audio message
- In a conversation, touch and hold. to record an audio message.
- Tap. to listen to your message before you send it.
- Tap to send the message or. to cancel.
How do you send an audio message on Imessage?
Sending audio messages using an Android phone
- Under Settings, give Android messages permission to use your microphone.
- Open up a conversation.
- Hit the green + sign to the left of your text box.
- Tap the microphone icon at the bottom of the screen.
How do you send a voice message?
Send voice messages
- Open the Messages app .
- Open or start a conversation.
- Press and hold Mic .
- Record your message.
- Tap Send .
How do you send a voice text on iPhone 11?
Can iPhone send voice messages android?
If you have an iPhone and want to send an audio message to an Android user, open the Voice Memo app that comes baked into every iPhone. Record a memo, then share that recording as an attachment. Sure, you’re not using the messaging app, but it has the same effect.
Where is the voice memo app on iPhone?
With the Voice Memos app (located in the Utilities folder), you can use iPhone as a portable recording device to record personal notes, classroom lectures, musical ideas, and more.
How do I send a voice message to a non iPhone?
- Open the Voice Memo app.
- Record a message.
- Save it.
- Tap on the message you just recorded.
- Tap the “share” icon (the square with the up arrow)
- Tap the Message icon.
- Address the message.
- Tap the Send button.