You can easily save an Outlook email as a PDF by going through the “print” option. The process will vary depending on whether you have a Mac or PC.
If you’re unfamiliar with Outlook, you may be confused about where to find the option to save an email as a PDF. It is somewhat hidden for the uninitiated since it’s not directly available through Outlook. You have to go through the “print” option and then choose to convert it.
The steps may vary slightly depending on the type of computer you have. That said, the initial steps in getting to the print option for an email should be the same. So if you’re familiar with your computer’s printing procedures, you will likely be fine from there.
With that in mind, here’s how to get it done:
How to save an Outlook email as a PDF on a Mac
1. Open Outlook and log into your account, if needed.
2. Select the email you want to save as a PDF.
3. Click the three dots in the top-right corner of the message.
4. Select “Print.”
5. Confirm your selection by clicking “Print” again.
6. Click the dropdown to change the destination to “Save as PDF.”
7. Click “Save.”
8. Select your save destination, and change the file name if desired, then click “Save.”
How to save an Outlook email as a PDF on a PC
1. Follow steps one and two from the above section .
2. Click “File” on the menu and then “Print.”
3. From the drop-down menu, select “Microsoft Print to PDF.”
4. Click “Print.”
5. In the “Save Print output As” pop-up box, select a folder for your PDF, name the file and then “Save.”
Product Card Module: Macbook Pro 13-Inch Display with Touch Bar Card size: small
Product Card Module: IdeaPad 130 Card size: small
How to save Outlook email as a PDF on a PC or Mac computer.