How do I hard reset my LG phone?
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > General tab > Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory data reset to erase all data and restore default settings.
- Tap RESET PHONE > Delete all to perform a factory reset. Your device will restart when the reset is complete.
How do I factory reset my LG phone with buttons?
Turn off the device. Press and hold the Power buttons on the back of the device. When the LG logo appears, release and then re-hold the Power button while continuing to hold the Volume down button. The Factory data reset screen appears.
How do I bypass the lock screen on my LG phone?
Solution 8: Hard Reset Phone to Bypass LG Screen Lock
- First, turn-off your phone.
- Press the Power + Volume Down button for a while until the logo doesn’t appear on the screen.
- Now, the Android System Recovery screen will pop-up.
- Here, select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option.
How do I reset my LG phone without losing data?
Press and hold the Volume up button and the Power button at the same time. The phone will now boot in Recovery Mode. Step 2. Use the Volume down button to choose Recovery Mode.
How do I factory reset my phone without losing data?
Navigate to Settings, Backup and reset and then Reset settings. 2. If you have an option that says ‘Reset settings‘ this is possibly where you can reset the phone without losing all your data. If the option just says ‘Reset phone‘ you don’t have the option to save data.