The Preview app allows users to easily resize images on a Mac . You can also choose to edit the size of multiple images on your Mac at once. Here’s what you need to know to resize your photos on a Mac computer.
Whether you want to save room in your saved photos folder, or you just want a social-media friendly picture, resizing photos can help you manage your visual media.
Here’s everything you need to know about resizing photos on a Mac , whether you’re applying it to one photo or many.
In order to start resizing your photos, there are a couple of things you’ll have to do. First, locate the photo or photos on your computer your Finder (the half-toned face icon in your bottom toolbar) is a good starting point.
Select your photo or photos in Finder, or if the photos are on your desktop, drag your mouse to highlight the photo or multiple photos at once.
In either case, here’s what you’ll need to do to continue:
1. Open your photo or photos in Preview by right-clicking and selecting “Open.” In case that isn’t the default app, you’ll need to right-click the photo or photos you’ve selected, then hover over “Open with” followed by “Preview.”
2. Select your photo or photos by highlighting them on the Preview sidebar. If you want to resize multiple photos at once, you’ll have to select all your desired photos by holding down the Command button and clicking each thumbnail you want to edit.
3. In the top toolbar, select “Tools” and then “Adjust size.”
4. Enter your desired specs in the pop-up menu. You can select preset pixel measurements by clicking the dropdown next to “Fit into.”
5. Click “OK.”
6. To save these new dimensions, click on “File” in the top toolbar, and then “Save.”
You’ll be able to adjust your photo by width, height, and resolution of the image.
In order to keep it from morphing strangely, however, make sure that the “Scale proportionally” box is ticked. Be aware that ticking that box means you can only dictate the measurement for either length or height the other one will be determined automatically to keep the picture’s original proportions.
How to quickly resize an image or many images at once on a Mac computer, using its default Preview app.
How to unlock a forgotten android password 100% working
How to unlock a forgotten android password 100% working
Recently a friend of mine forgot the pattern to her phone and hence the only way out was for her to hand Flash the phone. She had important documents inside it especially are school project work and she didn’t back it up on her laptop. She tried remembering the pattern but she couldn’t hence have to hand flash the phone. Let’s get back to why you are reading this article.
After the whole incidence, I discovered that there was actually a way for us to have opened the phone without hand flashing it and thereby not losing anything in the process. You must have heard of this app “Find my Device”, it’s not just for searching for your lost phone, it can be used to open your phone should you forget the password or pattern.
You could download the app on a friend’s phone and sign in using your Google login details that you also use on your locked phone. One’s login, you will see your device you want to unlock, select Lock, enter a temporary password, and select lock again. Once you are done with that you will see a confirmation below the box with options: Ring, lock, and Erase. You will also see a password field on your Android phone, just enter the temporary password. Go back to your Android phone lock screen settings and disable the temporary password.
This is also why you should be careful about giving anybody your mail login details. Note what I have just described above may not work for all phones as a lot of phone companies are making sure their phone securities are very tight.
See also: Mobile track kaise kare hindi
Related: Benefit of using Fake GPS Location
Please don’t give just anybody access to your mail logins and this information should not be used wrongly by anybody
How to use Educational Software (flipped classroom) to Motivate Students
The present instructor is confronted with issues that those of twenty years prior would never have thought.
As the twenty-first century gets comfortable quite a while are starting to understand that flipped classroom learning aware of the most recent innovation is imperative on the off chance that they need to arrive at their understudies.
Instead of battling against innovation, it is time instructors and school resources grasp the conceivable outcomes.
Path in 2000, my child was simply beginning secondary school, and it was by then that it occurred to me that the educational system was absolutely in obscurity about the necessities of the present understudies.
My kid was a PC nerd. He could dismantle a PC and modify it in hours, ace any product introduced to him, and compose HTML code in his rest.
An after effect of urging him since kindergarten to investigate the web and the flipped classroom learning.
You have perused a part of my different articles; you may review that my first PC was a Tandy with a 20 mg hard drive.
It turned into my child’s when he could sit at a table and discover letters on a keypad.
However, he bombed his ‘keyboarding’ class since he took a gander at his keypad even though he composed at 65wpm when the necessity for passing was 35wpm.
The disappointment of this disappointment made him quit school and go get a GED, which he did inside about fourteen days. He was just 16.
This experience additionally trained me a ton about the young people of today.
Presently, having shown a few gatherings of in danger understudies with troubles in perusing and math, my test was compounded by an absence of accessibility of innovation in my school.
My homeroom innovation comprised of a TV and a landline telephone, and three 12-year-old PCs that had been moved up to the point of breakdown.
How was I expected to educate these connected understudies?
Here are three of the things I did that helped take my understudies from a 6th grade perusing level to a ninth-grade level in one school year.
Wireless TESTS One of the primary things I did was to consolidate phone tests.
These were day by day, a couple of inquiry tests about the substance of exercises from the day preceding.
Questions would be composed on the board, and understudies would message their solutions to my wireless.
This took up around 2 minutes every day once we got into the propensity, and the children comprehended the principles. The principles were very straightforward.
– The content needed to come from their telephone except if earlier courses of action were made.
– They were to message just the inquiry number and the letter of the right reaction
– They were not to call my mobile phone at some other time. It was a prepaid telephone and utilized uniquely for this action.
– They should comprehend that each test would be a pass or come up short and would include in their evaluation
– Cell telephones were not to be utilized after the test was finished. They were to be on vibrate or off and far out, or they would be seized. Our school had a no PDA strategy.
The initial not many occasions I attempted this I was met with suspicious gazes.
It took a couple of moments to persuade the understudies that it was not some stunt to remove PDA clients.
Yet, when I did, this got one of the most anticipated exercises of their day. I likewise found that my participation rate was consistently increasing as I presented more exercises utilizing innovation.
Continuously ON TV In our school, we have a media creation class that makes a day by day report that is communicated all through the school every morning.
We have so much time designated to us to show the understudies; obviously, we should stop for 15 minutes every morning to tune in to the transmissions.
Truly, I am snide. It seemed like the battleground was stacked against me, yet I however of something that helped my understudies with their perusing and it was a result of the day by day broadcast.
– I turned on the TV not long previous to the understudies entered the class in the first part of the day.
– I turned the sound up barely enough to catch their consideration and help to centre them as they got comfortable for the day’s exercises.
– After the ringer and move, I killed the sound!
– Students needed to READ the shut inscribing to get the news. What’s more, it worked.
– If understudies disturbed class in any capacity the transmission would end as the TV would be killed, yet if they helped out the exercise, I would leave it on all through the class.
The understudies had a need to realize what was happening at school. Paradise precludes they missed a declaration of a football match-up or the following dance.
Likewise, the school additionally broadcast drawing in and enlightening shows for the day, so an understudy who’s consideration was starting to meander could transform into the TV for a couple of moments and still be learning and rehearsing his perusing.
I additionally urged guardians to follow my model at home.
Many concurred, and those understudies scored 10% higher on their perusing tests than the individuals who didn’t.
PC USE IS MANDATORY Using the PC is an aptitude that our understudies need to contend in this day and age. At the same time, an ever-increasing number of study halls are getting PC access.
It very well may be a battle for the individuals who have not yet been prepared. This was the situation in my group. In any case, I was as yet ready to have the understudies utilize the PCs and improve their abilities.
– I routinely allotted reports that necessary flipped classroom examination notwithstanding customary exploration in the library.
– While doing their exploration at the library they were additionally ready to utilize the PC lab to expand their endeavors
– Reports were to be introduced utilizing PowerPoint
– All assets utilized, including flipped classroom learning, were needed to be recorded on the last slide and incorporate hyperlinks
– Students were to accomplish extra work from home. For those without admittance to a PC outside of class, a timetable was set up to permit them to have class time on the PCs we had accessible.
– All cosmetics work and grade recuperation alternatives were on the PC
– All understudies were needed to go through twenty minutes daily utilizing FCAT adventurer, our state’s arrangement of projects intended to expand essential aptitudes so understudies could prevail on the yearly evaluations of fundamental abilities.
– A printout of the outcomes for each FCAT pioneer practice was to be transformed in, and it would have arrived at the midpoint of into their evaluation
– Students needed to flexibly a thumb drive or some other structure on which to spare and submit work.
Towards the years end
Toward the year’s end, I joined the understudy’s capacity point introductions into scaled-down films dependent on each topic investigated, and I indicated them in class during the last fourteen days of school.
The pride in the essences of the understudies and the discussions that arose between them was something numerous instructors may never will insight.
Maybe the best thing to emerge from these endeavors, from the instructor’s viewpoint, is that the understudies were seldom problematic, participation improved, and understudies succeeded.
Most understudies improved by in any event two evaluation levels in both perusing and math.
I earnestly trust that these tips will, at any rate, assist you with expanding your innovation use in the study hall and bring your understudies higher accomplishment for their prospects.
Barbara Cagle is an instructor and flipped classroom learning who has been online since around 1989. An abundance of data and skill is hers to share, and she does so FREELY and without reservation.
If you need assistance is the spot to go to get to FREE eBooks, articles, and data to assist you with making an accomplishment of your business and get more out of your life.
Make certain to look at my connections page for additional—no Opt-in.
No instalment required. Simply help when you need it flipped classroom.
How to start Windows 10 in Safe Mode and then exit later
Safe Mode is a Windows 10 feature that starts your computer with most of its nonessential features disabled.
You should boot in Safe Mode when you’re troubleshooting an issue, or if Windows 10 won’t start normally. To exit Safe Mode, go into the “Boot options” menu, or just restart your computer.
Nearly every version of Windows has a Safe Mode feature . This lets you start your computer with just the basic files and drivers it needs to run – most extra features will be disabled, and programs will run more slowly. By default, you won’t even have internet access.
But Safe Mode isn’t meant to be used every day. You’ll use Safe Mode when your computer isn’t working correctly, or when it won’t start up at all. By only loading the essentials, it’ll help you narrow down what’s causing the problem: The system itself, or something else you installed.
Here’s how to boot in Safe Mode, and exit it when you’re done.
How to boot in Safe Mode in Windows 10
There are many ways to enter Safe Mode, but here are the three easiest.
Using the Power icon
If you’re signed in:
1. Click the Windows icon in the bottom-left corner.
2. Holding down the Shift key , click the Power icon and then Restart .
Hold down the Shift button as you click “Restart.”
3. Your computer will restart, and then open onto a blue screen titled Choose an option . Select Troubleshoot , and then Advanced options .
Choose “Troubleshoot” on the Choose an option screen.
4. Click Startup Settings , and then Restart . Your computer will turn off and on again.
Choose “Startup Settings” and then click Restart to get to the final selection menu for Safe Mode.
5. Once the screen comes back, you’ll be given a few options. Press 4 to start your computer in Safe Mode, or 5 to start Safe Mode with internet access.
Enable Safe Mode with or without internet access.
If you’re not signed in, do the same thing, but click the Power icon on the sign-in page.
Using the Settings app
1. Open the Settings app by pressing the Windows key + I .
2. Click Update & Security , and then Recovery .
3. On this page, underneath Advanced startup , click Restart now .
Click “Restart now” to get to Safe Mode.
4. Your computer will restart onto the Choose an option screen. Here, click Troubleshoot , and then Advanced options .
5. Select Startup Settings and then Restart .
6. When your computer boots back up, you’ll be given some startup options. Here, press 4 to start your computer in Safe Mode, or 5 to start Safe Mode with internet access.
Holding down the power button
This is the method to use if you can’t boot into Windows normally.
1. Press your PC’s power button to turn it on.
2. As soon as you see something appear on the screen – probably the manufacturer’s logo – hold down the power button until the PC turns off again.
3. Do this two more times, and then turn on your PC again. As it’s starting, the words Preparing Automatic Repair will appear at the bottom of the screen. Let your PC go through this process – it should eventually boot onto the Choose an option screen.
Force-restarting your computer three times will put you into automatic repair mode.
4. On this screen, select Troubleshoot , then Advanced options , and then Startup Settings . When prompted, click Restart .
5. When the computer turns back on, press 4 to start your computer in Safe Mode, or 5 to start Safe Mode with internet access.
How to exit Safe Mode
There are two ways to exit Safe Mode.
The first – and easiest – is to just restart your computer . You can do this by holding down the power button, or by going through the Start menu.
If you’ve restarted your computer but it’s still in Safe Mode, you should:
1. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run menu.
2. In the text box, type msconfig and press Enter .
Run should still be a usable tool in Safe Mode.
3. At the top of the System Configuration menu, click Boot .
4. Underneath Boot options , make sure that Safe boot is unchecked. Once it is, click OK and restart your computer again.
The menu you’re looking for should look like this. The button you’re looking to uncheck is in the bottom left.