The360report is right here with a detailed guides on how to prepare Pork Satay Recipe, from choosing the right ingredients to serving the delicious meal with your love ones.
- 1 pound boneless pork loin
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 dash Tabasco
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 to 2 medium green onions, finely chopped
- 1 small chili, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
Cut pork into 1/2″ cubes and place into a resealable plastic bag. Place remaining ingredients in a blender and blend until evenly mixed. Pour mixture over pork and gently toss to coat, making sure all pieces have the marinade on them. Place in refrigerator to marinate for at least 30 minutes. For best flavor, marinate 2 hours to overnight.
Thread pork on skewers and grill over hot coals for eight to 10 minutes, turning occasionally until done. If using bamboo skewers, soak them in water for one hour to prevent burning.
Combine dipping sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Taste for salt and spice content and adjust to your liking. Serve with fresh of the grilled pork.