How to make sopa de fideo
How do you make sopa de fideo from scratch?
- Cut the tomatoes in half and remove the seeds. Puree the tomatoes, onion, and garlic and set aside.
- Preheat 3 tbsp.
- Strain the pureed tomatoes, onion, and garlic into the noodles.
- Add the chicken broth and stir.
- Bring the soup to a boil.
- Check the salt and adjust to taste before serving.
How do you make SOPA from scratch?
- In a 4-qt. saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the onions and saute for another 1 to 2 minutes until soft.
- Add the broth, tomato sauce, beef bullion, cilantro, pepper & salt.
- Bring to a boil, and reduce heat to medium low; simmer until the noodles are tender, about 15 minutes.
Leave a Reply