How do you make a software update?
How do I update my Android™?
- Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Open Settings.
- Select About Phone.
- Tap Check for Updates. If an update is available, an Update button will appear. Tap it.
- Install. Depending on the OS, you’ll see Install Now, Reboot and install, or Install System Software. Tap it.
How do I check for software updates?
Get the latest Android updates available for you
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Near the bottom, tap System Advanced System update.
- You’ll see your update status. Follow any steps on the screen.
How do you update iOS?
Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Plug your device into power and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
- Go to Settings > General, then tap Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install.
- To update now, tap Install.
- If asked, enter your passcode.