How do I delete her dating account?
No, deleting the app does not delete your account. You can only do this from inside the app by selecting: My Profile > Settings > Support > If you closed your account, it will have removed your profile from the app so it will no longer be discoverable in the app.
How do I delete my extra account?
Remove a Google or other account from your phone
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Accounts. If you don’t see “Accounts,” tap Users & accounts.
- Tap the account you want to remove. Remove account.
- If this is the only Google Account on the phone, you’ll need to enter your phone’s pattern, PIN, or password for security.
How do I delete multiple Instagram accounts?
How do I remove one of the multiple Instagram accounts I’ve linked to a single login?
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Login Info.
- Tap next to the account you want to remove.
- Tap Remove.
Is there a way to delete all Instagram posts?
How do I mass delete Instagram photos?
Open the Instagram app and click on your profile icon. Select the photo you want to delete, and tap the three dots in the top right-hand corner. Tap “Delete”, and confirm your choice on the screen. Repeat for all the posts you want to delete.
How long can I deactivate my Instagram?
Instagram users can temporarily disable their account to hide their profile, photos, comments, and likes until they want to reactivate it by logging back in. They can also put in a request for the permanent deletion of their account, after which Instagram takes 90 days to completely remove the account.
Where is the delete your account on Instagram?
How do I delete my Instagram account on my phone?
Log out of all your accounts. On the home page of the IG app, tap, Manage accounts. An X will appear next to the account name, tap that to remove the account you no longer want to appear. To remove another account, repeat step 4.