How do I authorize my iPad?
- Open iTunes.
- From the Store menu, choose Authorize This Computer.
- When prompted, enter your Apple ID and password, then click Authorize.
What does approve this iPad mean?
Answer: A: A small window displays on your other trusted device and you click on Approve. That’s it. If the window didn’t display, perhaps you were not logged into iCloud, or logged in with a different ID, or you have not added your iMac to your trusted devices list.
How do I find my iCloud security code?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap Settings, tap [your name], and then tap Password & Security to see if you turned on two-factor authentication. On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Apple ID, and select Password & Security.
How do I approve my new iPad from my iPhone?
On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 8 or later: Tap Settings > iCloud > Keychain and turn on iCloud Keychain. You might be asked for your Apple ID password. Tap Approve with Security Code.
How do I authorize devices on my iTunes account?
Authorize a computer to play iTunes Store purchases
- In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Account > Authorizations > Authorize This Computer.
- If requested, enter your Apple ID password to confirm.
How do I authorize my iPhone?
- Open iTunes.
- Sign in with your Apple ID (if you’re haven’t already).
- Navigate to Account on the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window. …
- Select Authorizations.
- Select Authorize This Computer.
- Enter your password, then hit the Enter/Return key or click/tap the Authorize button.
How do I approve a new device on iCloud?
How Do I Approve My iPhone Without Another Device?
- Press skip on the “Approve this iPhone” screen.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Apple ID.
- Select iCloud.
- Proceed to Keychain and click iCloud Keychain.
- Toggle the switch to turn off Keychain.
- Place your Apple verification code upon prompt.
- Select approve.
Why is my iPhone asking me to approve this iPhone?
If you own an Apple device such as an iPhone or iPad, sometimes a notification might appear on screen asking you to approve iCloud from another device or enter your iCloud passcode. … The keychain, which stores all your passwords on the device securely, might be corrupt or needs to be verified.
What happens if you reset encrypted data?
If you can’t remember the password for your encrypted backup
You can’t restore an encrypted backup without its password. … This won’t affect your user data or passwords, but it will reset settings like display brightness, Home Screen layout, and wallpaper. It also removes your encrypted backup password.
What does reset my encrypted data mean?
Reset data encrypted means users forget their passcode and cannot enter it into the device at that time. There is only one option left that is to reset encrypted data. It is a complete loss of the information present in the device, and it is not backed up over the iCloud.
How do I turn off Approve approval on iPhone?
If you DON’T want to use keychain and get rid of the pesky popup, go into >settings >press on your name at the top >press on icloud >scroll down to keychain and press. there you can turn it off and your approval popup will be gone.
How long does it take to approve Apple ID?
Review times may vary by app. On average, 50% of apps are reviewed in 24 hours and over 90% are reviewed in 48 hours. If your submission is incomplete, review times may be further delayed or your app may be rejected. Once your app has been reviewed, its status will be updated and you will be notified.
How do I turn off Apple approve approval?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Tap Family Sharing. Tap Ask to Buy. Tap your family member’s name. Use the toggle to turn on or turn off Ask to Buy.
Where do I find app approval requests?
Play Store app
- On your Android device, open the Play Store app .
- In the top left, tap Menu Account Family. Manage approval requests.