Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth And Biography.
Today we shall be discussing Cristiano Ronaldo net worth, With mincing words you know who Cristiano Ronaldo is, He’s a renown Footballer and one of the most followed human on Instagram. Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth is hard to site without frequencies and sources.
Almost every media outlet and websites has their own version of Cristiano Ronaldo net worth as will be discussed in the post.
According to Forbes, Ronaldo Net Worth is estimated at $105 Million Dollars and Below are others things you need to know about him according to Forbes Facts.
- Ronaldo is the most followed athlete on social media. His Instagram followers hit 200 million in 2020.
- The Portuguese star joined Juventus in 2018 after nine years with Real Madrid. He took a pay cut with his four-year deal worth $64 million annually.
- Within 24 hours of release, Juventus sold 520,000 Ronaldo jerseys worth over $60 million.
- He was the club’s top scorer, with 28 goals during the 2018-19 season on the way to the club winning both the Serie A title and the Italian Super Cup.
- He has won FIFA’s Player of the Year five times and is the all-time leading goal scorer in the UEFA Champions League.
But According to celebrity net worth Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth is estimated at $500 Million Dollars and his salary is worth $70 million dollars with many trophies Medals and awards.
According to goal.com the talented and most influential footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo net worth is estimated at Net worth: £361 million ($466m).
Cristiano Ronaldo Profile
- Name: Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro
- Birth Date: February 5th, 1985
- Age: 35 Years Old
- Nationality: Portuguese
- Stats: Active
- Source Of Income: Footballer, Entrepreneur
- Net Worth: $466 Million Dollars
- Religion: Christianity
- Marital Status: Married
- Children: 4 Children
- Salary: $70 MILLION DOLLARS
- Social Media: Active on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Cristiano Ronaldo Biography
Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro was born on February 5th, 1985 on the Portuguese island of Madeira. Ronaldo grew up on the Portuguese island of Madeira in the city of Funchal. Born to a cook and a gardener and equipment manager, he came from less-than-modest means. The name “Ronaldo” was added to Cristiano’s name by his father in honor of Ronald Reagan.
At age 11, Ronaldo moved from Madeiro to Lisbon to play soccer at the academy for Sporting Lisbon CP. At 17 years old, Ronaldo made his debut with Sporting Lisbon’s first team. IA year later, in 2003, he signed with Manchester United. So Far he has 451 goals in 438 games making him one of the highest goal scorer in the world.
The soccer star has his own clothing line called CR7, which includes children’s clothes modeled by his son. Ronaldo also has hotels that are branded under the CR7 Line through the Pestana Lifestyle Hotels. Forbes has reported that Ronaldo plans to open restaurants in Brazil.
The 35-year-old athlete has two smartphone apps: CR7Selfie and Cristiano Ronaldo: Kick’n’Run. Portugal even has a Ronaldo museum called the Museu CR7.
Ronaldo has quite the car collection. He owns a Maserati, Lamborghini, and Bugatti, among other luxury cars. He also owns multiple houses including a villa in Madrid worth over $5 million[Investopedia].
Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth
Cristiano Ronaldo is currently one of the richest and most influential footballers in the world, with an estimated net worth of $466 million dollars according to goal.com
- messi net worth
- cristiano ronaldo net worth 2020
- neymar net worth
- cristiano ronaldo net worth 2020 forbes
- cristiano ronaldo billionaire
- cristiano ronaldo net worth forbes
- cristiano ronaldo wife
- cristiano ronaldo house