Caleb Bond Sky News Australia Wife, Age and Wikipedia: 10 Facts To Know
Caleb Bond is a 21-year-old Australian based political commentator and journalist, a conservative who works for Sky News Australia. He also is the husband of 34-year-old Australian comedian, screenwriter, and actress Rosanna Alish Waterland also known as Rosie Waterland. At a very young age, he was interested and fascinated by politics because of which he started writing and discussing it.
10 Facts to Know
- He was born on June 19, 1999, in Adelaide Australia.
- Rosie Waterland, the famous comedian, and actor is his wife, they got married on December 6, 2019.
- At the very young age of 15, he had a huge presence in the media talking about conservative political commentator.
- At the age of 16, he did an interview with vice under the topic “The Strange World of an Australian Teenage Conservative Political Commentator”.
- He writes a weekly opinion column on The Advertiser covering local, national, and international issues and appears on Sky News.
- The breakout for his career was back in 2015 where his piece got published, the topic that was based on the fact politics need to be taught to students in school.
- He has a website “http://cbond.com.au” where his Twitter tweets are highlighted along with a description about him and the way people can contact him.
- There is no such mention about his net worth as it has just been 5 years since his career as a journalist and a political commentator began.
- With his straightforward opinion, he has earned lovers and haters, with who he is always ready to have a debate.
- He is a youngster who emphasizes on young people offered the knowledge of politics, to be more involved in the awareness of voting for young Australians.
Leave a Reply