Aliko Dangote Net Worth
Aliko Dangote Net Worth: Aliko Dangote is a Nigeria billionaire businessman, investor and an established entrepreneur who has a net worth of $8.8 billion dollars.
Dangote net worth of worth of US$8.8 billion (October 2020), makes him the 162nd wealthiest person in the world and the richest person in Nigeria.
Aliko Dangote Net Worth
He is best known for retaining the title of the world richest black man on earth and for being the Chairman of Dangote Group, A multi-nation industrial Conglomerate in Nigeria, It is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent. The group employs more than 30,000 people, generating revenue in excess of US$4.1 billion in 2017.[Wikipedia]
- Full Name: Aliko Dangote
- Birth Date: April 10, 1957
- Birth Place: Kano State
- Nick Name: Dangote
- Religion: Muslim
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Ethnicity: Hausa
- Education: N/A
- Horoscope: N/A
- Father’s Name: Updating Soon
- Mother’s Name: Updating Soon
- Siblings: Updating Soon
- Age: 63-Years-Old
- Height: 1.95M
- Weight: N/A
- Shoe Size : N/A
- Hair Color: Dark
- Eye Color : Dark Brown
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Marital Status: Divorced
- Children: 63
- Profession: Chairman Dangote Group
- Stats: Active
- Net Worth: $8.8 Billion Dollars
- Salary: Updating Soon
- Social Media: Instagram, Twitter
Dangote is a Nigerian both by birth and by origin, He was born on 10 April, 1957, in Kano, Northern Part Of Nigeria, He’s currently 63 years old. Dangote was born into a Wealthy Muslim family of Mohammed Dangote and Mariya Sanusi Dantata, a daughter of Alhaji Dantata, Dangote He is the great-grandson of Alhaji Alhassan Dantata, the richest man in West Africa at the time of his death in 1955.
Dangote completed his primary and secondary school education at the Sheikh Ali Kumasi Madrasa, followed by Capital High School, Kano. In 1978, he graduated from the Government College, Birnin Kudu. He received a bachelor’s degree in business studies and administration from Al-Azhar University, Cairo.
Who Is Dangote Married To?
Dangote was previously married twice and he Divorced, He has three children and one adopted son.
Aliko Dangote Net Worth Facts
- Aliko Dangote, Africa’s richest man, founded and chairs Dangote Cement, the continent’s largest cement producer.
- He owns 85% of publicly-traded Dangote Cement through a holding company.
- Dangote Cement produces 45.6 million metric tons annually and has operations in 10 countries across Africa.
- Dangote also owns stakes in publicly-traded salt and sugar manufacturing companies.
- Dangote Refinery has been under construction since 2016 and is expected to be one of the world’s largest oil refineries once complete.
- In March 2011, Dangote forbes net worth was $13.8 billion dollars